Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   SiN Episodes: Emergence (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Multiplayer?!? (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17896)

darktearz 05-30-2006 12:04 PM

Multiplayer?!?

I was watching a video from the sins emergance home page and it I saw a part where the person was in multiplayer mode called play arena . How come i cant find that on my menu??

drunkymonkey 05-30-2006 12:07 PM

Re: Multiplayer?!?

Quote:

Originally posted by darktearz:
I was watching a video from the sins emergance home page and it I saw a part where the person was in multiplayer mode called play arena . How come i cant find that on my menu??

It's coming soon.

Shoelip 05-30-2006 01:34 PM

Arena is not multiplayer, but both are supposed to be coming out soon.

wannabeapilot 05-30-2006 11:34 PM

is multiplayer going to be free when it comes out or will we have to pay additional money to get it?

i hope not because you will probally have to buy it over steam and i dont have a credit card yet

David_Grove 05-31-2006 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wannabeapilot:
is multiplayer going to be free when it comes out or will we have to pay additional money to get it?

i hope not because you will probally have to buy it over steam and i dont have a credit card yet

More than likely it will be free of charge. I can't imagin they'd make us pay another 15-20 dollars for a small add-on.

Maniac 05-31-2006 12:32 AM

Multiplayer WILL be free of charge to all episode 1 owners.

-Maniac

ighost 06-01-2006 03:04 AM

hurray! i'm not gonna be able to sleep until mulitplayer comes out, then i'm not gonna be able to sleep when it does come out. hurray for Sin for stealing my sleep =P

Lord_Rick 06-01-2006 01:01 PM

Personally, im interested to see if the maps that will be included with multiplayer will be based on the single player levels or not. (Hoping for a new train map! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

ighost 06-03-2006 10:33 AM

i'm guessing it will have all the single player maps, maybe with a few alterations like size but they will probably add some new maps just for muliplayer. who knows though, i'm probably wrong =D

JohnRBladekicksass 06-03-2006 09:34 PM

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]Maybe there will be a blade Model!!!

Lord_Rick 06-03-2006 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JohnRBladekicksass:
[img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]Maybe there will be a blade Model!!!

As his model appears in the menu thats very likely. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

he_the_great 06-04-2006 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JohnRBladekicksass:

uhh, there is a Blade model.

CommanderZx2 06-04-2006 08:18 AM

I doubt many people will use the blade model, I predict loads of naked elexis' gunning each other down.

JohnRBladekicksass 06-04-2006 12:04 PM

I'll definatly use Blade !

psenci 06-04-2006 10:28 PM

And what about a JC model? I'd use it! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Omega1 06-04-2006 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by psenci:
And what about a JC model? I'd use it! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

They'd have to give him legs, first.