Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Condition Zero & CS Xbox (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   June 2 (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11829)

kevin442 05-29-2003 12:22 AM

June 2

On IGN website they got the release date down for June 2. is that true. if not can u give us an exact date cause I cant wait to get my hands on thsi game. I cant stop thinking about all of the cool stuff thats in CS: CZ. I jsut have enough money for it to.

rootbin 05-29-2003 12:24 AM

Re: June 2

too bad the rapture is on june 6th.

kevin442 05-29-2003 12:28 AM

what do u mean by rapture. do u mean the game is coming out on the 6th of june?

rootbin 05-29-2003 12:29 AM

no, on june 6th all of the people who believe in Jesus will get SUCKED OUT OF THEIR SKINS

kevin442 05-29-2003 12:31 AM

really, sweet. No for real i want this game so bad. are u saying it could be out on june 6th. condition zero is not something to kid about.

rootbin 05-29-2003 03:26 AM

why is this so confusing to you?

how does the biblical rapture relate to cs:cz in ANY way whatsoever??

MadOnion 05-29-2003 04:53 AM

We aren't getting an official release date until Valve or Vivendi announces the game is complete.

mFu 05-29-2003 04:26 PM

Valve's done a half-assed job of handling this game from day one. CZ has passed through 3 developers, 3 game designs, and so on. All of the finger pointing should be directed at Valve, not Ritual. On a related note, I bet 1 million dollars that HL2 is not released by September 30th of this year.

rootbin 05-29-2003 05:38 PM

wow, you just summed up the development of almost every game ever?

MachineX 05-29-2003 08:08 PM

No, Hl2 will be released on sept. 30th because they have been working this game for five years. They have also handed out all of the SDK's, if not the SDKs will be givin out on aug.20th for all of the mod makers. So far I have counted about 20+ mods for hl2. So the release date of sept.30th is very convincing this time. Don't foeget CZ was restarted 3 times. HL2 will not be redone, restarted , or anything like that. Since valve/sierra is making this one them selfs, well we will just have to find out [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Funny Rootbin, very funny [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] .

BrushBaron 05-30-2003 04:57 AM

valve is the one that wanted to restart condition zero...

MachineX 05-30-2003 05:13 PM

Yes, but they were not actually doing the project themselfs. They are doing hl2, and well why would they pick someone else to do hl2, and do it over and over. They did this with cz though, with different developers, so how could they change the developer if they are developing the game?! [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Kalabalana 05-30-2003 05:20 PM

Machine, this clearly goes beyond you. So, go play with a ball and quite whining to Ritual, contrary to popular belief, chastizing/bothering Ritual will do nothing, except make them pissed, stress them out more, and make BrushBaron go back to drinking. Man, that guy use to drink anyone under the table -

BrushBaron 05-30-2003 06:36 PM

are you thinking of Levelord? He has a bottle of vodka next to him when he is level designing.

Kalabalana 05-30-2003 08:58 PM

hahaha, I wasn't sure about BrushBaron, but I knew something good would come out of it. Now I know LevelLord has a bottle of vodka with him at his computer. Not much of a stretch to believe though, I mean I saw his web site. A man after my own tastes.

Torpedo 05-30-2003 09:41 PM

Kal's nose = any quake level

Kalabalana 05-30-2003 09:59 PM

errr, I don't get it

MachineX 05-30-2003 10:07 PM

How the hell is that whining. That is the most pathetic excuse to call some one whining. Im simply saying that HL2 will most likely come out sept.30th. Obviously you can't get it through to your brain what I am saying, sorry, It's okay breath slow, go slow.
CZ had different developers so, in conclusion will take longer to make if it keeps having to start over with different developers. HL2 is being made by valve and it owns the rights to hl so why would it give it to someone else to make.
I am also not saying anything that will annoy Ritual by saying CZ took so long because other developers worked on it in the past, so calm the hell down and READ!

Kalabalana 05-30-2003 10:18 PM

LoL, well to be honest I was kinda pissed and trying to direct that at other people more so than you, but I did make it out like I was bitching at you, and I did say stupid shit directed at you so I'm sorry about that- no sarcasm

MachineX 05-30-2003 10:29 PM

Okay I admit I have gotten caried away to. I have no desire to be against Ritual. Infact I like the way they did CZ the best this time, I think valve made a good decision to take it away from gearbox. The models look more clear up to date, and just plain sweet!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess what I saw Bruce Almighty! And guess what I am going to play 1.5 till CZ come out. So here I go wish me luck to kick @$$! WOOHOOO =D.

Kalabalana 05-30-2003 11:01 PM

Roger that, I've even gone as far as to talk about this game to my friends (and looked kind like a nerd becasue of it), none of them play video games -

MachineX 05-30-2003 11:03 PM

My friends are also no game freaks, with an acception of 2. =P.

Automator 05-31-2003 08:03 PM

Wow...you two inspire me.
One minute your busting out the ammunition, next your apologizing. It felt like i was reading a script from the end of a brady bunch episode.
We're just a big family at Ritual's forums.

rootbin 05-31-2003 11:01 PM

<333

Kalabalana 06-01-2003 12:41 AM

That's right Automater, this Ritual forum is a mixture of extremely stressed civility that occasionally gives in every now and then.