Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   EF2 Single Player Help (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Stupid game (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12405)

Thorax 06-27-2003 03:58 PM

Stupid game

Really bad game...i was out of ammo and health and what do i do...just hide behind my team mates cause they got infinite ammo and health aparantly...And im playing on hard.
Stupid stupid....
Waste of money... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Mango 06-27-2003 04:00 PM

Re: Stupid game

hehe the phaser has unlimited ammo dude, try that [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thorax 06-27-2003 04:18 PM

Ehh....shoot phaser against borg ??? good luck- [img]/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Suxxess 06-27-2003 05:03 PM

If the game to hard for you in the "hard" mode then play easy or middle. And you can cheat if you have no ammo anymore [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Often chance the weapon and shoot at the lags of the borgs.

neural link 06-27-2003 05:07 PM

conserve ammo by aiming better [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] or let your teammates fire for awhile

if you looking to blow through the game, why? SP should take a little time

play on easy or something, I am [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] its still kinda a challenge, but I just dont want to get to a point to where its too damn hard and I cant beat it [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Assim 06-27-2003 05:11 PM

Just because the game is too hard for you doesn't mean it sucks [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thorax 06-27-2003 05:52 PM

Wasnt complaing that it was hard...but that i found out i didnt have to care cause my team mates cant die and can kill all borgs for me....

Assim 06-27-2003 06:02 PM

Yeah, they are handy because they pistol whip them and they can't adapt to that [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Mitrani 06-27-2003 06:14 PM

Another cadet complaining about EF2. I guess I'd better get used to it. Youre complaining on thne first level, on a difficulty meant for people who had already beaten the game.

My Advice: Shut Up and Play on Easy, wheres the fun in hiding behind Chell?

Mitrani 06-27-2003 11:10 PM

*cough* mod *cough*

cloud4me 06-27-2003 11:17 PM

I beat the game on very hard mode [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
what's your problem? why don't you try easy mode?

Final_Frontier 06-28-2003 07:12 PM

I'm getting confused here... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] How many difficulty settings are there? As I have understanded from this thread there are four:

Easy
Normal
Hard
Very Hard

Is that correct or is there no Very Hard mode? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

BP_2010 06-28-2003 07:14 PM

You are correct Final Frontier, there are 4 settings