Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Condition Zero & CS Xbox (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What weapons do you wish were in CZ? (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12772)

enfestid 07-09-2003 10:11 PM

What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
First off, let me just say I'm not trying to get any weapons added. I'm just curious what weapons everyone would like to see in Counter-Strike or Condition Zero.

I, personally, would love to see the G36. That's one cool gun, I think. Looks cool and fires better. The OICW would be cool, too, but I don't think it'd fit in a CZ-style game.

What weapons do you all wish were in the game?

Ice_Commando 07-09-2003 11:25 PM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
I'd go with the AN-94, better than the AK but also more expensive. I think Al Pachino uses it in the movie Heat, not sure.

enfestid 07-09-2003 11:38 PM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
Quote:

I'd go with the AN-94, better than the AK but also more expensive. I think Al Pachino uses it in the movie Heat, not sure.

Nice choice. Not sure, though, I never saw that movie.

xile 07-10-2003 12:11 AM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
a freaking tommy gun

kevin442 07-10-2003 12:20 AM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
Proximitly Mines

Zer0 07-10-2003 01:40 AM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
That's a good movie, I've got it on DVD. I've found some people (my roomates for example) can't watch that movie because it spends time developing characters instead of blowing stuff up.

As for the weapons...I want to see the Fabrique Nationale Herstal F2000 added. No skipping the grenade launcher either! I'd also like to see the GIAT FAMAS G2 added also. Game really needs more shotguns so I vote for Heckler-Koch CAWS and the Franchi SPAS 15. Another machinegun can't hurt, I vote for FN Minimi.

Does anyone know if there is going to be ANY new weapons?

MadOnion 07-10-2003 04:37 AM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
> Does anyone know if there is going to be ANY new weapons?

MP: Riot Shield, FAMAS, Galil
SP (includes all MP weapons): M60, LAW + gadgets

Venmoch 07-10-2003 07:14 AM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
I'd like to see the SA-80.......

enfestid 07-10-2003 11:12 AM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
Quote:

a freaking tommy gun

Yeah, the Tommy Gun or Thompson would sure be cool to see [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

enfestid 07-10-2003 11:27 AM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
Quote:

That's a good movie, I've got it on DVD. I've found some people (my roomates for example) can't watch that movie because it spends time developing characters instead of blowing stuff up.

As for the weapons...I want to see the Fabrique Nationale Herstal F2000 added. No skipping the grenade launcher either! I'd also like to see the GIAT FAMAS G2 added also. Game really needs more shotguns so I vote for Heckler-Koch CAWS and the Franchi SPAS 15. Another machinegun can't hurt, I vote for FN Minimi.

Does anyone know if there is going to be ANY new weapons?

You may like the G.H.O.S.T. OPS mod for Half-Life:
http://www.ghostopsmod.com/weapons.html

BrushBaron 07-10-2003 12:16 PM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
the weapon I want is sharks with frickin' laser beams.

MadOnion 07-10-2003 12:27 PM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
I'd like to wear a self-destructing HEV suit (T only) for protection against the realistic environments in CZ, particularly the rays of sunlight striking my pale skin. I think the ability to turn a valve (located on the HEV) and set off the self-destruction sequence would be a really nice touch. The huge fireball explosion resulting from the self-destruction would kill all players (friend or foe) in the general vicinity of the suicide bomber.

enfestid 07-10-2003 12:49 PM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
Quote:

the weapon I want is sharks with frickin' laser beams.

No, sharks with freggin' laser beams would be better. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Kalabalana 07-10-2003 12:55 PM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
I would agree with you ONLY if the lasers beams were shot from some apparatus either in or on the sharks head. Also, all the sharks would have to be albino, for added evil.

MadOnion 07-10-2003 01:03 PM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
Stereotype alert! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

enfestid 07-10-2003 04:25 PM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
Quote:

I would agree with you ONLY if the lasers beams were shot from some apparatus either in or on the sharks head. Also, all the sharks would have to be albino, for added evil.

Or Italian. I want mafia sharks.

GunSm0k3 07-11-2003 10:12 AM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 

If I'm correct the Fabrique Nationale Herstal F2000 is some sort of advanced P90 with additional scope, nade luancher and select fire?

enfestid 07-11-2003 11:30 AM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
Quote:


If I'm correct the Fabrique Nationale Herstal F2000 is some sort of advanced P90 with additional scope, nade luancher and select fire?

Somewhat. It's actually a lesser version of the OICW, pretty much. Same purposes (except the OICW is more advanced, obviously).

Kalabalana 07-11-2003 11:59 AM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
But what you both forget, is that, to unleash this weapons full potential, you need to be albino.

Wolf8218 07-11-2003 12:03 PM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
Id really like to see grenade launchers too, and more bullpup-design weapons.
a wider variety of sniper rifles would be kewl.
FYI the AWP is NOT the most powerful sniper rifle, not even close... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Kalabalana 07-11-2003 04:32 PM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
...

enfestid 07-11-2003 06:16 PM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
Quote:

But what you both forget, is that, to unleash this weapons full potential, you need to be albino.

Are you saying a black shark is not as good as a white shark? Is that what you're saying?

I'm suing! Shark reverse-racism, shark reverse-racism!

Zer0 07-11-2003 07:29 PM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
The P90 is a submachinegun, the F2000 is an assault rifle. The P90 uses 5.7x28mm SS190 ammo and the F2000 uses 5.56x45mm NATO. Two very different types of ammo.
Both are definitely very cool guns. I find it sad that they made the P90 so crappy in CS. Guess they didn't like hearing "P90 wh0re" so they made it suck.

enfestid 07-11-2003 09:29 PM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
Quote:

The P90 is a submachinegun, the F2000 is an assault rifle. The P90 uses 5.7x28mm SS190 ammo and the F2000 uses 5.56x45mm NATO. Two very different types of ammo.
Both are definitely very cool guns. I find it sad that they made the P90 so crappy in CS. Guess they didn't like hearing "P90 wh0re" so they made it suck.

Eh, the P90 is my favorite gun in it. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Zer0 07-11-2003 09:45 PM

Re: What weapons do you wish were in CZ?
 
I don't have a favourite gun. When I played lots of CS I used M4A1, Desert Eagle and everyone's favourite weapon, the AWP! Everyone's favourite because it's the only one that gets whore thrown on the name and used as an insult.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.