Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   EF2 Editing Forum (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   EMH Mark1 Activated (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12901)

6of1 07-17-2003 09:17 PM

EMH Mark1 Activated

Chris, of The Dark Project fame, has produced a new skin - The Doctor from Voyager. We plan to release an MP bot which utilizes this skin very soon.

Hope you like it as much as we do. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

BrushBaron 07-17-2003 09:28 PM

Re: EMH Mark1 Activated

I am impressed to say the least.

Evolution 07-18-2003 12:10 AM

Are you sure this is EF2 [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And if so, how the heck did he create it?

Vorax 07-18-2003 01:33 AM

Awesome job! Looks great! The quality of that skin really shows off the upgrade Ritual managed with the character models. Now give us 7 of 9 [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

"I'll see you in sick bay!"

- Vorax

SSJ3Goku 07-18-2003 01:54 AM

That is VERY impressive!!!!!! The doctor looks awesome!!!! Man, with the GDK soon and a good MP patch....oooooo the possiblities!!!!!

TonyDOC 07-18-2003 02:16 AM

Very nice. I missed the doctor.

synchromesh 07-18-2003 06:22 AM

YE RIGHT !!!
Thats a real shot of the doc been added to the map......were not stupid........tiz innit..........innit........ [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ABSOLUTLY INCREDIBLE WORK !!!!!

Blacksmith1 07-18-2003 08:15 AM

Based on where he's standing in sick bay, I'm guessing he started with the Picard model.

Chri 07-18-2003 10:08 AM

Thanks for the comments [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] , and yes, it is based on the Picard model.

Superrobster 07-18-2003 10:30 AM

Wow, that is an excellent skin! Absolutely brilliant work guys (as usual!). [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Carley 07-18-2003 12:55 PM

Wow high praise coming from one of the Game Producters

BrushBaron 07-18-2003 02:02 PM

nope, I didn't work on the game... :P

Alpharaptor 07-18-2003 03:34 PM

Hay, heeyyya! That looks pretty darn good!

LKP 07-18-2003 06:31 PM

and theres BushBarons 1st tutorial... deflating one's sense of achievement.

Kazeite 07-18-2003 07:04 PM

Ahem [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It seems to me that we both used the same image to created facial texture [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Toonloon 07-21-2003 12:35 PM

Did you guys use the Ravensoft texture or use a different picture of the net? Also, did you just paste Robert Picardo's eyes, nose, etc... to the Ritualistic Picard texture or was it all a new picture placed over the Ritualistic one?

Chri 07-21-2003 02:08 PM

The picture I used is from the net. The picard skin was used as a base. The face is completely replaced.

TonyDOC 07-21-2003 02:46 PM

I would like to order the following models
<ul type="square">[*]7 of 9[*]T'Pol[*]Belanna[*]Alyssa Milano[/list]
Thank you.
I hope to have them for this weekend. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Species512 07-21-2003 03:55 PM

If we can palce a vote, WE WANT 7of9. And yup, that skin if the Doctor is just simply amazing, very GJ. Hopefully, if a good patch is released, many people will be able to c this new skin [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Toonloon 07-21-2003 04:00 PM

A lot of conversions would be possible once a milkshape exporter is brought out. However, there could be copyright issues with Ravensoft, and I for one would not like to disrespect them as Ravensoft were always great to us in the past (although admittedly, it seems like Ritual have gotten their act together way quicker in supporting us modders.)

However some of my skins were build from scratch so could be ported over easily.

The Mr Spock I made as a test came out quite well considering he took all of 30mins to make. If anyone is interested in skinning TOS stuff or similar things I would be happy to share project files or collaborate on some skins.

Kazeite 07-21-2003 05:09 PM

Quote:

The picture I used is from the net. The picard skin was used as a base. The face is completely replaced.

Let me guess, publicity photo for season 2?

If I may offer some constructive criticizm, you should make sure that skin tone is uniform. Right know it looks unnatural, with head being rather dark and with face being much more brighter.

Toonloon, I was using Raven's head skin as a template, but then I realised that it is incorrect - Robert Picardo is not that bald [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
So I took photos of my head and used my hair, using some profile screenshots as a template [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TonyDOC 07-21-2003 05:54 PM

Your doctor is a captain. It must be the episode ...
Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy
[img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Vorax 07-21-2003 06:06 PM

Quote:

If I may offer some constructive criticizm, you should make sure that skin tone is uniform. Right know it looks unnatural, with head being rather dark and with face being much more brighter.

No offense, but I find their one looks more natural then your one. It may be your gama setting or something, but in your version, the doctor appears to be yellowish. It certainly doesn't look natural for a human. Both skins are very nice though.