Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Condition Zero & CS Xbox (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   New CS:CZ Forums looking for Admins (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13022)

Neox 07-26-2003 01:40 AM

New CS:CZ Forums looking for Admins

hey, i am starting up my own cs:cz (fan???) forums. I am looking for members and admins interested in helping and supplying us with screenies and articles. Please reply here if you are interested

Crash757 07-26-2003 05:04 AM

Re: New CS:CZ Forums looking for Admins

What kind of articles ya need ? Maybe i can help... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Neox 07-27-2003 02:18 AM

pretty much anything CS:CZ, btw i am also into getting someone to do like a fictional story series based on cs

Neox 07-27-2003 04:13 AM

the site is now up at www.csrepublic.tk . Sign up on the forums

Crash757 07-27-2003 05:23 AM

There`s somethin` wrong with avatars in your site. When i try upload avatar from my PC i get:
Quote:

The error returned was:
The upload failed. Please contact a member of staff to help rectify the problem

But when i try upload avatar from another site i get:
Quote:

The error returned was:
Sorry, that is not a valid file extension

But it was .gif !
Please fix those avatar bugs, `couse i hate default avatars, especially when there isn`t lots of them [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Neox 07-27-2003 08:10 AM

Quote:

There`s somethin` wrong with avatars in your site. When i try upload avatar from my PC i get:
Quote:

The error returned was:
The upload failed. Please contact a member of staff to help rectify the problem

But when i try upload avatar from another site i get:
Quote:

The error returned was:
Sorry, that is not a valid file extension

But it was .gif !
Please fix those avatar bugs, `couse i hate default avatars, especially when there isn`t lots of them [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

send me your avatar and i will upload it, in the mean time post on the forums.

Crash757 07-27-2003 12:53 PM

Heh, i tryed my avatar from ritualistic forum and it worked. Some kin` a magic, isn`t it ? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Crash757 07-27-2003 01:06 PM

And one more thing. Do you need some advertising of your site ? I can do it for free. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Neox 07-28-2003 06:57 AM

hell yes! also if you know any php at all that would help a great deal. Other than that yeh.

Neox 07-28-2003 06:58 AM

yes, and also if you know php, that would help a deal.

Crash757 07-28-2003 07:45 AM

What`s that personal photo thing in your forum ? It`s for dating with hot chicks or whats the meaning of this feature ? And whay i got -
Quote:

Sorry, the board administrator has not enabled your permissions for this part of the control panel.

?
I want this thingy fixed for me or else hot gamer chicks (cs fans !) won`t know how sexy i am [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Crash757 07-28-2003 07:49 AM

And i myself dunno php, but i got some friends who know it well and, what a luck, one of them likes CS pretty much [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Neox 07-28-2003 08:46 AM

=) get him on the forums =)

Crash757 07-28-2003 02:04 PM

Ok, i`ll get him. Damn, there are no new members on your site... I see that i need to make some heavyer advertising [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Neox 07-29-2003 06:15 AM

WATS YOUR SITE? btw the server is being updated so for time being csrepublic will be down

Neox 07-29-2003 06:23 AM

OK Forums are back up now, as is the site.

Crash757 07-29-2003 09:13 AM

Damn, gettin more members to your forum isn`t as easy as i thought. Advertising in russian and latvian gamer community didn`t helped a lot - the only new member is one of my best friends and he registered just becouse i told him to... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Neox 07-30-2003 02:53 AM

damn....uh....we gotta get some content on the site anyway so post your articles in the admin only category and i'll upload them to the site. btw i made you an admin

Crash757 07-30-2003 05:46 AM

Yeah thx for makin` me admin [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] `Bout those articles - funny CS guide will do ? Or ya want only serous ones...

Neox 07-30-2003 05:56 AM

I would like anything that would classify as content on the site. <font color="purple"> anything . </font>

Crash757 07-30-2003 11:05 AM

Affirmative. Now the only thing i need to do is translate that guide, which will take some time...

Neox 07-31-2003 05:58 AM

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] take your time

Neox 07-31-2003 10:25 AM

sorry but the .tk domain is down. You can still visit it at http://www.monkeykler.co.uk/~cody/ng/csrepublic/ though

Thx Neox

Crash757 07-31-2003 01:53 PM

I hope that domain wont be down for too long, `couse i gave everybody this link -
http://www.csrepublic.tk/

badman 07-31-2003 08:12 PM

Please use the Private Message feature for this type of conversation:

http://www.ritualistic.com//forums/sendprivate.php?Cat=