Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Star Trek Elite Force II (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Who Picked Sp over MP (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13479)

Species512 08-26-2003 04:29 PM

Who Picked Sp over MP

Well, i just have one question to both Ritual and Activision. Which one of u, decided to turn a mainly pure MP game, into a Sp game? I just wanted to know, cause im still scratching my head over this one. Also, what made u turn the game into a SP? This is not a flame, I am just curious.

Islander 08-26-2003 05:32 PM

Re: Who Picked Sp over MP

You must have ended up in the wrong forum. EF1 was a single player game with MP part. EF2 is a single player game with MP part.

Vorax 08-26-2003 07:23 PM

Did EF1 have a single player part?? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Jeffrey 08-26-2003 09:35 PM

Stop Whining

SSJ3Goku 08-27-2003 12:59 PM

lol Vorax...hehe

Jeffery, your a fine one to talk. You "whined" to the nth degree about the release of the GDK.

Jeffrey 08-27-2003 01:01 PM

I never said I didnt like EF2 thought I always acknowledged that the game rocks so dont go lecturing me

sasDarkApathy 08-27-2003 01:02 PM

Quote:

Well, i just have one question to both Ritual and Activision. Which one of u, decided to turn a mainly pure MP game, into a Sp game? I just wanted to know, cause im still scratching my head over this one. Also, what made u turn the game into a SP? This is not a flame, I am just curious.

I think they made it more with single player, it is the game, isen't it? The multi-player is just an add on.

sasDarkApathy 08-27-2003 01:03 PM

Quote:

lol Vorax...hehe

Jeffery, your a fine one to talk. You "whined" to the nth degree about the release of the GDK.

LOL

SSJ3Goku 08-27-2003 01:08 PM

From ole pal Jeffy boy....
Quote:

If I dont get the GDK soon im commiting Suicide

http://www.ritualistic.com//forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ef2_editing&Number =133023&Forum=All_Forums&Words=3815&Ma tch=Username&Searchpage=2&Limit=25&Old =allposts&Main=133023&Search=true#Post1330 23

Now, if that is not dumb I don't know what is..... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Oh, your right, you don't need a lecture...you need counseling.
[img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Jeffrey 08-27-2003 01:40 PM

Shut the hell up dont start a fight with me

JBP 08-27-2003 01:44 PM

jeffery pls behave yourself or ill be sending bungle,zippy and george round to your house and it wont be for tea and biscuits and a sing song by the fireplace [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Jeffrey 08-27-2003 01:47 PM

I was behaving myself till that individual started a fight with me

SSJ3Goku 08-27-2003 02:13 PM

Telling my friend and teammate to stop "whining" when you are about the most guilty one on this board is not behaving yourself.

Jeffrey 08-27-2003 02:29 PM

that was over a month ago so shutup

SSJ3Goku 08-27-2003 03:02 PM

ummmmmm.......no.

Species512 08-27-2003 03:30 PM

LOL, thx Goku, and for ur info Jeffery, its a free country, ANYONE in the world has the right to make their concerns noted. U especially have proven that to be extremely true. And u cannot deny that. I have asked a question, I never whined. But if u want, I’ll start to whine just for u.

Here it goes:

Well, quite simply, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force was most likely the most successful Star Trek game produced for computer. Many people played this game, which was based upon the Q3 engine, except with Star Trek weapons. Everyone enjoyed the game play, the speed, the tight controls, the powerful guns, the servers that actually worked properly etc..... The community was then informed that there would be an EF2 produced by a company known as Ritual. Everyone's heart became filled with joy and excitement. But out hopes and dreams were soon dashed when we found out there would be no SJ, or for that matter RJ. Yes, they did put that in the game, but they still messed up with the SJ. Anyways, many people had serious doubts right away, as Ritual and or Activision wanted to take out the SJ, the part that made Ef so damn popular. That right there showed that Ritual did not really know all that much about EF (sorry Ritual dudes, its true [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ) That turned many people off right there and then, and the chances for Ef2 being a huge success took a mighty blow. Well, we waited and waited, until finally the game was released, and we were told that the GDK and a remake of voy1 would be coming out shortly after. ( May i add that most likely Ritual believed that was the most popular map in Ef, but if they had truly done there homework, they would have known that voy2 is the most popular map, not voy1.) Anyways, everyone was ecstatic that Ef2 was out, many people rushed out to buy the game (poor guys). We installed the game, being promised amazing graphics, and that it would be even better then the first. So it was installed, and the big moment arrived. We clicked on multiplayer, and received the shock of our lives. Many people were cursing so load that im sure they woke up the neighbours. We were delivered a game, that was NO WHERE Close to Ef. There were hardly any servers, and they were mainly all empty. We hoped and prayed that after going into the server, things would be better, but boy what a shock we received. We were floating instead of SJ, the damn guns took so long to reload, we had time to take a dump and drink a cup of coffee while eating a donut before the gun was ready to fire again. The scores were o so horribly wrong. No podium, no awards, not much of anything to tell u the truth. It camp shipped with 3 yes ONLY 3 ctf maps. That was truly a dumb move. Well, there may have still been hope that the maps would be good, but once again, we were wrong. They were small, not much room to move around, dark, and the list of complaints goes on. They were so many problems with the Mp, it wasn’t even funny, I myself nearly had a heart attack after spending $80 for a game that was not complete (Yes I live in Canada, No I don’t live in an igloo, no its not cold, no im not a lumberjack, or a fur trader, no I don’t eat blubber or own a dog sled etc… heheh watch this since we r on that topic http://www.coolcanuckaward.ca/joe_canadian.htm .) Anyways, where was I, o yes whining about this hole situation. So the Mp was a complete bust, (sorry, there just isn’t enough room to fit in all of the complaints) Everyone was angry, pissed off and disappointed, but we said to ourselves, hey, were gonna get the GDK, everything will be alright, right? Everything will be alright…. WRONG. We got squat on a stick for almost two months. Not even a response from Ritual. Finally they posted and realized ( I hope) that they SCREWED UP BIG TIME, so we were told a patch is coming, the key word there is told, and that is different from being showed an evidence. Now that I think about it, some Ritual dude said that they make games in the intention of them not needing a patch, LMAO dudes, change that motive ASAP. Well anyways, things were looking bad, and people started to leave. Modders and mappers left, people returned the game, the game is being sold for $20 just so that game stores can get that off of there shelves. (Good luck to them.) We were then give the GDK, and many people were happy, but it is most likely too little, too late. The game is almost dead, if not already dead. No linux support, no patch, no voy1 remake, not much. O well, we were all screwed over, and that’s life. To continue my whining may I point out that the community begged Ritual to produce a MP demo, if they had, the game would probably still not have been released, cause Ritual would be so busy trying to fix up there 2 second mess. Ritual stated that they tested EF2 with so called “ef1’ers” Ummm… who did u get to test this may I ask? For sure no one that had played Elite Force much. Hell, in most likely hood, if we r lucky, they popped into the cd into the computer, went to play MP, didn’t install the 1.2 patch, jumped into a server, that was obviously empty, jumped around for a minute or 2, and headed off to make EF2. U should have gotten people with experience to test the EF2 MP. And by experience I mean ask the “Big Names” of Elite Force, such as Lab Rat, Maverick, Jigga-Man, Hellraiser. They should have also gotten a few players from the big clans that put a lot of effort into EF, to test Ef2, but no. EF2 is a huge mess, that Ritual most likely will not fix. They stated that if we change the game, they will make others mad. Well Ritual, what is more important to u, the minority, or the majority? The majority obviously, who DO NOT LIKE the ef2 Mp. And to those of u who say EF2 is a success, go look at the amount of servers, and look at the amount of players in them. OMG, can u look at that, so little, ask I stated before the game is most likely already DEAD, yes many people r trying to make the most of the game, trying to tweak every little thing possible, and to u I gave props, GJ dudes, but at the same time I must also say to them GL, cause its gonna be hard. U can see what I mean by going to the Section 31 DangerZone (207.36.118.42:29253) We r trying our best to help EF2, and im sure there r many others out there as well. Now back to the original point of this post about the SP and MP. That is even more proof that Ritual did not spend much time in Ef1, as they would have known that the Ef MP was much better then the SP, but no, they decided to turn the game on its head, and look at what we now have. A game that is pretty much dead, being sold for $20, not many servers, not many players, and game stores trying desperately to get Ef2 off of there store shelves. Im sure I am missing something that I wanted to point out, but o well, I think u guys get the message.

Well dudes, it looks likes my fingers are about to fall off. Sorry for the 1 HUGE paragraph, I just started to type, and type and type, and temporarily forgot where my Enter key was.

* When I state Ritual, I am also talking about Activision, because it is a joined job, a very poorly done and researched job may I add. - Peace, Frag ya on the Ef1 servers
[img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Species512 08-27-2003 03:40 PM

O yes, and Jeff, telling my bud there Goku to shutup, is not such a good idea.

RedShirt 08-27-2003 05:26 PM

Quote:

LOL, thx Goku, and for ur info Jeffery, its a free country, ANYONE in the world has the right to make their concerns noted. U especially have proven that to be extremely true. And u cannot deny that. I have asked a question, I never whined. But if u want, I’ll start to whine just for u.

Here it goes:

Well, quite simply, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force was most likely the most successful Star Trek game produced for computer. Many people played this game, which was based upon the Q3 engine, except with Star Trek weapons. Everyone enjoyed the game play, the speed, the tight controls, the powerful guns, the servers that actually worked properly etc..... The community was then informed that there would be an EF2 produced by a company known as Ritual. Everyone's heart became filled with joy and excitement. But out hopes and dreams were soon dashed when we found out there would be no SJ, or for that matter RJ. Yes, they did put that in the game, but they still messed up with the SJ. Anyways, many people had serious doubts right away, as Ritual and or Activision wanted to take out the SJ, the part that made Ef so damn popular. That right there showed that Ritual did not really know all that much about EF (sorry Ritual dudes, its true [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ) That turned many people off right there and then, and the chances for Ef2 being a huge success took a mighty blow. Well, we waited and waited, until finally the game was released, and we were told that the GDK and a remake of voy1 would be coming out shortly after. ( May i add that most likely Ritual believed that was the most popular map in Ef, but if they had truly done there homework, they would have known that voy2 is the most popular map, not voy1.) Anyways, everyone was ecstatic that Ef2 was out, many people rushed out to buy the game (poor guys). We installed the game, being promised amazing graphics, and that it would be even better then the first. So it was installed, and the big moment arrived. We clicked on multiplayer, and received the shock of our lives. Many people were cursing so load that im sure they woke up the neighbours. We were delivered a game, that was NO WHERE Close to Ef. There were hardly any servers, and they were mainly all empty. We hoped and prayed that after going into the server, things would be better, but boy what a shock we received. We were floating instead of SJ, the damn guns took so long to reload, we had time to take a dump and drink a cup of coffee while eating a donut before the gun was ready to fire again. The scores were o so horribly wrong. No podium, no awards, not much of anything to tell u the truth. It camp shipped with 3 yes ONLY 3 ctf maps. That was truly a dumb move. Well, there may have still been hope that the maps would be good, but once again, we were wrong. They were small, not much room to move around, dark, and the list of complaints goes on. They were so many problems with the Mp, it wasn’t even funny, I myself nearly had a heart attack after spending $80 for a game that was not complete (Yes I live in Canada, No I don’t live in an igloo, no its not cold, no im not a lumberjack, or a fur trader, no I don’t eat blubber or own a dog sled etc… heheh watch this since we r on that topic http://www.coolcanuckaward.ca/joe_canadian.htm .) Anyways, where was I, o yes whining about this hole situation. So the Mp was a complete bust, (sorry, there just isn’t enough room to fit in all of the complaints) Everyone was angry, pissed off and disappointed, but we said to ourselves, hey, were gonna get the GDK, everything will be alright, right? Everything will be alright…. WRONG. We got squat on a stick for almost two months. Not even a response from Ritual. Finally they posted and realized ( I hope) that they SCREWED UP BIG TIME, so we were told a patch is coming, the key word there is told, and that is different from being showed an evidence. Now that I think about it, some Ritual dude said that they make games in the intention of them not needing a patch, LMAO dudes, change that motive ASAP. Well anyways, things were looking bad, and people started to leave. Modders and mappers left, people returned the game, the game is being sold for $20 just so that game stores can get that off of there shelves. (Good luck to them.) We were then give the GDK, and many people were happy, but it is most likely too little, too late. The game is almost dead, if not already dead. No linux support, no patch, no voy1 remake, not much. O well, we were all screwed over, and that’s life. To continue my whining may I point out that the community begged Ritual to produce a MP demo, if they had, the game would probably still not have been released, cause Ritual would be so busy trying to fix up there 2 second mess. Ritual stated that they tested EF2 with so called “ef1’ers” Ummm… who did u get to test this may I ask? For sure no one that had played Elite Force much. Hell, in most likely hood, if we r lucky, they popped into the cd into the computer, went to play MP, didn’t install the 1.2 patch, jumped into a server, that was obviously empty, jumped around for a minute or 2, and headed off to make EF2. U should have gotten people with experience to test the EF2 MP. And by experience I mean ask the “Big Names” of Elite Force, such as Lab Rat, Maverick, Jigga-Man, Hellraiser. They should have also gotten a few players from the big clans that put a lot of effort into EF, to test Ef2, but no. EF2 is a huge mess, that Ritual most likely will not fix. They stated that if we change the game, they will make others mad. Well Ritual, what is more important to u, the minority, or the majority? The majority obviously, who DO NOT LIKE the ef2 Mp. And to those of u who say EF2 is a success, go look at the amount of servers, and look at the amount of players in them. OMG, can u look at that, so little, ask I stated before the game is most likely already DEAD, yes many people r trying to make the most of the game, trying to tweak every little thing possible, and to u I gave props, GJ dudes, but at the same time I must also say to them GL, cause its gonna be hard. U can see what I mean by going to the Section 31 DangerZone (207.36.118.42:29253) We r trying our best to help EF2, and im sure there r many others out there as well. Now back to the original point of this post about the SP and MP. That is even more proof that Ritual did not spend much time in Ef1, as they would have known that the Ef MP was much better then the SP, but no, they decided to turn the game on its head, and look at what we now have. A game that is pretty much dead, being sold for $20, not many servers, not many players, and game stores trying desperately to get Ef2 off of there store shelves. Im sure I am missing something that I wanted to point out, but o well, I think u guys get the message.

Well dudes, it looks likes my fingers are about to fall off. Sorry for the 1 HUGE paragraph, I just started to type, and type and type, and temporarily forgot where my Enter key was.

* When I state Ritual, I am also talking about Activision, because it is a joined job, a very poorly done and researched job may I add. - Peace, Frag ya on the Ef1 servers
[img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

well ive read all this word for word and all i have to say is...

99 Redshirts on the map today 99 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
take a Photon Launcher and fragg it around, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
98 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
98 Redshirts on the map today 98 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
take a Photon Launcher and fragg it around, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
97 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
97 Redshirts on the map today 97 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
96 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
96Redshirts on the map today 96 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
95 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
95 Redshirts on the map today 95 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
94 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
94 Redshirts on the map today 94 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
93 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
93Redshirts on the map today 93 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
92 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
92 Redshirts on the map today 92 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
91 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
91 Redshirts on the map today 91 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
90 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
90 Redshirts on the map today 90 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
89 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
89 Redshirts on the map today 89 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
88 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
88 Redshirts on the map today 88 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
87 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
87 Redshirts on the map today 87 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
86 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
86Redshirts on the map today 86 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
85 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
85 Redshirts on the map today 85 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
84 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
84 Redshirts on the map today 84 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
83 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
83 Redshirts on the map today 83 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
82 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
82 Redshirts on the map today 82 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
81Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
81 Redshirts on the map today 81 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
80 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
80 Redshirts on the map today 80 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
79 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
79 Redshirts on the map today 79 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
78 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
78 Redshirts on the map today 78 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
77 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
77 Redshirts on the map today 77 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
76 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
76 Redshirts on the map today 76 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
75 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
75 Redshirts on the map today 75 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
74 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
74 Redshirts on the map today 74 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
73 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
73 Redshirts on the map today 73 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
72 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
72 Redshirts on the map today 72 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
71 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
71 Redshirts on the map today 71 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
70 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
70 Redshirts on the map today 70 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
69 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
69 Redshirts on the map today 69 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
68 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
68 Redshirts on the map today 68 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
67 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
67 Redshirts on the map today 67 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
66 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
66 Redshirts on the map today 66 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
65Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
65 Redshirts on the map today 65 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
64 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
64 Redshirts on the map today 64 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
63 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
63 Redshirts on the map today 63Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
62 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
62 Redshirts on the map today 62 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
61 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
61 Redshirts on the map today 61 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
60 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
60 Redshirts on the map today 60 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
59 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
59 Redshirts on the map today 59 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
58 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
58 Redshirts on the map today 58 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
57 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
57 Redshirts on the map today 57 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
56 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
56 Redshirts on the map today 56 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
55 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
55 Redshirts on the map today 55 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
54 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
54 Redshirts on the map today 54 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
53 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
53 Redshirts on the map today 53 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
52 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
52 Redshirts on the map today 52 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
51 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
51 Redshirts on the map today 51 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
50 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
50 Redshirts on the map today 50 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
49 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
49 Redshirts on the map today 49 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
48 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
48 Redshirts on the map today 48 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
47 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
47 Redshirts on the map today 47 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
46 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
46 Redshirts on the map today 46 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
45 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
45 Redshirts on the map today 45 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
44 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
44 Redshirts on the map today 44 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
43 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
43 Redshirts on the map today 43 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
42 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
42 Redshirts on the map today 42 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
41 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
41 Redshirts on the map today 41 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
40 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
40 Redshirts on the map today 40 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
39 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
39 Redshirts on the map today 39 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
38 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
38 Redshirts on the map today 38 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
37 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
37 Redshirts on the map today 37 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
36 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
36 Redshirts on the map today 36 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
35 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
35 Redshirts on the map today 35 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
34 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
34 Redshirts on the map today 34 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
33 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
33 Redshirts on the map today 33 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
32 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
32 Redshirts on the map today 32 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
31 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
31 Redshirts on the map today 31 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
30 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
30 Redshirts on the map today 30 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
29 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
29 Redshirts on the map today 29 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
28 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
28 Redshirts on the map today 28 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
27 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
27 Redshirts on the map today 27 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
26 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
26 Redshirts on the map today 26 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
25 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
25 Redshirts on the map today 25 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
24 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
24 Redshirts on the map today 24 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
23 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
23 Redshirts on the map today 23 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
22Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
22 Redshirts on the map today 22 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
21 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
21 Redshirts on the map today 21 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
20 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
20 Redshirts on the map today 20 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
19 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
19 Redshirts on the map today 19 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
18 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
18 Redshirts on the map today 18 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
17 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
17 Redshirts on the map today 17 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
16 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
16 Redshirts on the map today 16 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
15 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
15 Redshirts on the map today 15 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
14 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
14 Redshirts on the map today 14 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
13 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
13 Redshirts on the map today 13 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
12 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
12 Redshirts on the map today 12 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
11 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
11 Redshirts on the map today 11 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
10 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
10 Redshirts on the map today 10 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
9 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
9 Redshirts on the map today 9 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
8 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
8 Redshirts on the map today 8 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
7 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
7 Redshirts on the map today 7 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
6 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
6 Redshirts on the map today 6 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
5 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
5 Redshirts on the map today 5 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
4 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
4 Redshirts on the map today 4 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
3 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
3 Redshirts on the map today 3 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
2 Redshirts on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
2 Redshirts on the map today 2 Redshirts on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
1 Redshirt on the map today, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
1 Redshirt on the map today 1 Redshirt on the map, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
but it doesn't do any good, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] cause the only REDSHIRT left is me and I
don't get fragged that easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeffrey 08-27-2003 06:20 PM

Oh yeah and why is that Is he gonna come to my house and blow me away or something

Species512 08-27-2003 06:22 PM

LAMO Redshirt

Jeffrey 08-27-2003 06:26 PM

Im tired of people always saying things to me on this stupid site I cant post a damn thing without one of you stupid people saying something rude or retarded to me Im really tired of it.

Tempest 08-27-2003 06:55 PM

Ritualistic staff look here!

<font color="red"> WTF? ITS NOT THE GENERAL FORUM OR ANYTHING! ALL OF YOU SHUT THE [censored] UP (ITS REALLY ANNOYING LIKE MY CAPITALS AND RED TEXT), THIS IS JUST A WASTE OF dBASE SPACE. RITUALISTIC YOU SHOULD ERASE THIS POST OR SOMETHING </font>

This is just a waste of time and is not constructive some of you need to go back to nursery (kindergarten) and learn some manners.

Islander 08-27-2003 07:04 PM

Re: Ritualistic staff look here!

Some people here really really need to get a life....
Or a DVD player with 1000 free movies so they don't get bored.
What was this about anyway ?

Jeffrey 08-27-2003 08:16 PM

who cares [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] its over now

Species512 08-27-2003 08:37 PM

Hehehe actually it took me bout 5-10 min to type that up, but for Redshirt, man dude that was cool, and time consuming for sure. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]