Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Condition Zero & CS Xbox (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   CZ is out on October 1st **REAL** (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13988)

AiMzoR 09-29-2003 01:00 AM

CZ is out on October 1st **REAL**

Hey, i just thought i'd fill everyone in, CZ is finally going to be released. If u dont believe me goto this link(http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...p;newdeptid=15). At first I didnt believe it myself, but a friend of mine actually works at Future Shop and said that they have it in stock but they cant start selling then until wednesday the 1st. So the wait is over, and the ppl rejoiced [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ice_Commando 09-29-2003 01:26 AM

Re: CZ is out on October 1st **REAL**

Wow, really? Too bad valve would have announced it if it went Gold. KAPOW.

Automator 09-29-2003 05:26 AM

Everywhere else still says other dates mostly into november. Are you getting it from there? If so let us know if it all works out so we might be able to order it from there. They should ship into US, hopefully not too much in shipping. Thanks for the info.

AiMzoR 09-29-2003 01:04 PM

Ya, the no Gold announcement thing kinda threw me for a loop aswell, but ill definately keep u guys updated.

Im just as tired of all this bs as you guys are.....if its out on wed ill be dancing in the street while rubbing green jello over ma body.

1 MORE DAY ! woohoo!@!@!@!

AiMzoR 09-29-2003 01:16 PM

Hey, Just another lil update. I called the Futureshop in Cambridge, ON and the woman i spoke with said that it would be out on wednesday morning, thus confirming my first post.

If we have some non-believers in our midst you should call them, its gonna be long distance but it should prove my point.

1-519-621-4438 = FutureShop phone number

Press 6 during the automated greeting to get someone in the Software Department.

YIPPPPEEEE!!!!!

Crash757 09-29-2003 03:52 PM

FutureShop - buy games from future !

FLeK0 09-29-2003 04:06 PM

let me quote something from that page
Quote:

Pre-Order: Estimated Release Date:October 1, 2003

its just like amazon.com, they will change the date tomorrow.

the good news is valve might announce something about CZ too at alcatraz tomorrow.

Ice_Commando 09-29-2003 07:20 PM

Also they're charging $49.99, i'm guessing that's off.

I'm starting to wonder if microsoft has their hand in this, they might see better sales if CZ and CSX are released simultaneously-- I can't see any other reason why cz hasn't atleast gone gold yet.

Kalabalana 09-29-2003 11:22 PM

Valve isn't just good at funding and making good games, they are also amazing at pissing off fans again and again with their release dates.
gooOOOOOOO VALVE

Kalabalana 09-29-2003 11:23 PM

Quote:

Hey, Just another lil update. I called the Futureshop in Cambridge, ON and the woman i spoke with said that it would be out on wednesday morning, thus confirming my first post.

If we have some non-believers in our midst you should call them, its gonna be long distance but it should prove my point.

1-519-621-4438 = FutureShop phone number

Press 6 during the automated greeting to get someone in the Software Department.

YIPPPPEEEE!!!!!

remember this on wednesday

AiMzoR 09-30-2003 02:39 AM

No worries man, on wednesday ill be playing and u will be ordering and having it shipped to your country.

And if not, you will hear on CNN that some psycho walked into a local Futureshop and shot all the employees dead with his M4 and Glock, camera's caught the maniac uttering " GO GO GO!" and " Enemy Spotted!"

Delays make me angry.

AiM?

JezzyBall 09-30-2003 09:42 AM

Quote:

No worries man, on wednesday ill be playing and u will be ordering and having it shipped to your country.

And if not, you will hear on CNN that some psycho walked into a local Futureshop and shot all the employees dead with his M4 and Glock, camera's caught the maniac uttering " GO GO GO!" and " Enemy Spotted!"

Delays make me angry.

AiM?

Amazon has it out November 1st. Get a life you freakin dolt.

xile 09-30-2003 09:49 AM

none of these dates are official they just post any date they can. My friend called Wal-Mart and they said they hav e it in which they dont. Employees were just to lazy to go check. So dont assume anything till its out.

AiMzoR 09-30-2003 12:41 PM

Finally one of the flamers shows up, took u long enough. Im almost disappointed.

Automator 09-30-2003 01:05 PM

because amazon knows all, remember

JezzyBall 09-30-2003 01:09 PM

Quote:

Finally one of the flamers shows up, took u long enough. Im almost disappointed.

Stop posting unsubstantiated idiotic items and you won't get flamed. Dolt.

Automator 09-30-2003 01:30 PM

what the [censored] else is going on in this server that he shouldn't post "unsubstantiated...items." I would rather hear him say, "hey, I called in and this store says they will sell it wednesday" than you say "Amazon says im an idiot blah blah flame."

AiMzoR 09-30-2003 02:02 PM

So the only way ur going to be happy is if valve announceses it? Who cares. if its out , its out.

Tomorrow i'll post of pic of me holding the box, which will put the bickering to rest.

kevin442 09-30-2003 02:22 PM

We want to see a pic of the game disc. promotion boxes are already on store shelves. and valve doesnt have to announce it going gold. they didnt with battlefield 1942 secret weapons of WWII. they just announced that it was in stores in North America.

AiMzoR 09-30-2003 03:02 PM

Sure , no prob. I'll get a pic of the box, game cd(s), instruction manual, and my recipt. With me giving the thumbs up!

18 hours and counting.....

JezzyBall 09-30-2003 03:24 PM

Quote:

what the [censored] else is going on in this server that he shouldn't post "unsubstantiated...items." I would rather hear him say, "hey, I called in and this store says they will sell it wednesday" than you say "Amazon says im an idiot blah blah flame."

Ah. Here's some real genius... double dolt. Both of you please post pictures of the cracked test tubes you call parents smacking you upside the head for opening your mouths.

Aimzor the only box your gonna be holding is the one you ordered from Acme Rent A Brain

AiMzoR 09-30-2003 06:03 PM

Why arent dicks executed upon birth?

kevin442 09-30-2003 06:19 PM

what i dont get is if aimzor is right and he gets the game tomorrow. im wondering y north america hasnt gotten any sign of it yet

kevin442 09-30-2003 06:24 PM

i went to site jsut now and i went on check stock but toronto isnt on the province list????

Wolf8218 09-30-2003 06:43 PM

hey if they WERE gonna release it tomorrow, they would have the boxes in the back right now, so why dont you go and just ask them to let you see the box, then well know if it will be out tomorrow