Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Condition Zero & CS Xbox (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I'm sick of no activity on this forum... (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14535)

Automator 12-01-2003 01:00 PM

I\'m sick of no activity on this forum...

and since there is nothing to report...
Right now I'm playing alot of Halo. The new 52.16 drivers gave me a major boost in performance. And while the netcode sucks, playing on lan with my brother and cousin is alot of fun (wish there were coop).
Also if you havent played call of duty.....GO GET IT! The whole game is incredible and the russian campain is awesome by itself. Multiplayer is great too.
I'm at a stopping point in Max Payne 2 (even though I'm close to the end). Cool game that plays very well for a 3rd person shooter.
My cousin bought a PNY FX 5600 Ultra for $100 at compusa and it came with Splinter Cell so I'm finally trying that out. Alot of fun although I've never been a fan of slower paced puzzle games.
I went to two office depot's that morning and finally got my dad a microsoft wireless kb/mouse for $20 and I got a Lite On DVD Burner for $90. Thats the first time I went out and bought my christmas present. I told my mom, this is what I want for Christmas, I'm goin to this store in the morning anyway, can i pick it up? And she gave me money to go get it. Now I get to look at it tortured because I have to wait for christmas to use it.
Seen alot of hacks lately too, I dont know why. This guy was running around with a knife going, what he said was, 10000 times normal speed. You would here him waving his knife, and then see everyone die in the span of a second, half of them headshots. Then the next day I saw someone aim-bot and he wouldn't leave, then he did the same knifing speed hack. I hope the anti-cheats get updated, I got their steam ids but i'm not sure where to send them. I was going to send them to the servers but I forgot the servers' names.
Oh ya, also thug is a good game, and I've been playing the Need For Speed Underground demo for a while, the drag racing is addictive. Just incase you want it, I saved this site under my favorites as "demos." I'm sure you guys have run across it before, but it always max's out my download and has the latest demos that come out:
http://www.ausgamers.com/files/demos.php
Ok, I'm done, just in the mood to chat i guess, this forum is so dead, I hope CZ is out soon!

Kalabalana 12-01-2003 03:53 PM

Re: I\'m sick of no activity on this forum...

ummm, there's not going to be much mre activity in this forum, considering cz is basically made by turtle rock with a little on the side from ritual.

Automator 12-01-2003 06:11 PM

Have you moved to a turtle rock forum? I figured most of us consider this a cz forum, your here arent you?

kevin442 12-01-2003 06:38 PM

is there a turtle rock forum.

MultiVaC 12-01-2003 07:50 PM

Who cares, Ritual are the ones who made the cool CZ.

Ice_Commando 12-01-2003 07:55 PM

There is one, but it doesn't look like anyone goes there. It's hard for me to even see turtle rock's version as condition zero now, it looks more like a re-released version of counter-strike with a few extra bonuses. I hate to say it after all this time, but what a disapointment.

I think i've come to the end of the road with CS altogether-- the huge amounts of hackers, and the new easier hitboxes really turn me off, CZ still being in limbo just tops it off.

Wolf8218 12-01-2003 08:25 PM

DUDE THAT WAS ME LOL!!!
was it deadlyviperassasinationsquad?
haha i cheat sometimes when i am pissed off (personal reasons)

HUhMIeLIAadTIOshNot, HUhMIeLIAadTIOshNot, HUhMIeLIAadTIOshNot, HUhMIeLIAadTIOshNot. lol

Ice_Commando 12-01-2003 08:32 PM

That's funny, I was thinking the same thing.

Wolf8218 12-01-2003 10:22 PM

hey, dont get the wrong idea, if i cheat, youll know it and i announce it, i have keys bound to saying "j00 g07 1337 h4x0|23D" and shit like that.

kevin442 12-01-2003 11:15 PM

Nice sig wolf but it should be

"I owned kevin442 while hacking [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]"

Wolf8218 12-01-2003 11:29 PM

nope, i beat you fair and square.
people that cheat and say they dont are losers.

Automator 12-02-2003 05:14 AM

ok....i have lost all respect for you wolf. I cant believe that was you.
And guess what, I recorded a demo of your hacking exibition and i have your steamid. Looks like the balls in my court.

Seriously what are the chances...I was the one cussing you out.

kevin442 12-02-2003 10:31 AM

looks like wolf wont be playing cs for awhile [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sp4wn3h 12-02-2003 01:45 PM

I remember that VAC used to ban people for 5 years when they were caught cheating, that means on ALL half life severs for any game any mod, sorry wolf but cheating is low and it also annoys every other player that is on the end of your bullets.

Kalabalana 12-02-2003 02:40 PM

the only people you can send a demo too and maybe have it considered is cal. SO unless you send the demo to them, nothing will happen to a hacker

Automator 12-02-2003 04:46 PM

ssh

Wolf8218 12-02-2003 08:35 PM

lol im not a n00b, its not like i didnt already know that.
oh well..
FYI, im not that bad, and Kala can attest to that.
Emphasis on "that"

Kalabalana 12-03-2003 02:15 PM

Yeah wolf isn't that bad, prob better then most. But I still get pissed when he hacks EXCEPT for this one time when he outhacked a hacker on this server. It was ****ign awesome. hahaha

Wolf8218 12-03-2003 09:10 PM

lol.

remember, 48x speedhack is MORE THAN YOU NEED to knife their whole team.

hmmm,
does that rhyme?

Automator 12-03-2003 09:31 PM

i have a suggestion for your sig, how about:

My life is a design flaw
I suck so i hack at CS :-D

kevin442 12-03-2003 10:02 PM

i agree with automator 110% on that one

Wolf8218 12-04-2003 07:44 PM

wanna 1v1?
come on u say i suck, so you would beat me? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Automator 12-04-2003 08:04 PM

why would i 1v1 with a hack?

Wolf8218 12-04-2003 09:22 PM

what are you retarded?
go back and read your post, then read mine, then contemplate over your own stupidity.

Automator 12-04-2003 11:29 PM

what are you retarded?

ok, i can see you have a simple little mind, let me explain:

My statement: you suck at cs so you hack
Your statement: wanna play 1v1, cause you said i suck
My statement: I dont want to play 1v1 with someone that hacks

get it? now let me reply before you even post what a wuss i am for not wanting to 1v1. You have hacks, they work on 1.6 servers. No matter what there is no way i know your not hacking. Not all hackers use speed hacks or aimbots. Me and my friends all downloaded hacks at a lan party once, so i know what you can do (although there may have been some advances). I wont be able to tell if you have a no recoil, or lesser recoil hack on, or a wall hack, or an esp hack where you can tell where im at without wall hacking and neither will anyone spectating.