Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Condition Zero & CS Xbox (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   hahaha (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14823)

Kalabalana 01-12-2004 06:29 PM

hahaha

Turtle Rock CS: CZ Leaked
1/12/2004 11:38 PST | Counter-strike | by Fragmaster
Ritual's version of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero leaked around the same time the Half-Life 2 stuff did back in September, but now Turtle Rock's version of CS: CZ has leaked as well.
Obviously, we don't support the distribution of illegal leaks, and we strongly suggest you avoid seeking this out. Besides, you'd have to be pretty stupid (not to mention pathetic) to play a stolen version of CS: CZ online through Steam.

from planet half life

hahah this is great, looks like I will be playing cz sooner then I thought - AGAIN, whoa deja vous!

Automator 01-12-2004 07:16 PM

Re: hahaha

nice

Wolf8218 01-12-2004 07:38 PM

Oh, im all over this :-D

Automator 01-13-2004 02:44 AM

For interested parties, this is still ritual's work being "leaked." All it is really is a collection of what was in the initial cz leak turned into a mod for steam so players can play against each other with rituals models and redone maps. No bots and no Tour Of Duty.

Wolf8218 01-13-2004 10:24 AM

Re: hahaha *DELETED*

Post deleted by badman

xile 01-13-2004 01:03 PM

<-------- [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

kevin442 01-13-2004 06:40 PM

rofl i love your avatar xile very nice

Kalabalana 01-13-2004 11:43 PM

xile your avatar is a blank square for me?

xile 01-14-2004 04:11 AM

Hmm.. i dunno try refreshing the page maybe? Thats funny.

kevin442 01-14-2004 10:37 AM

quick news guys they got some new info on cz at www.pc.ign.com didnt have time to read it got to head out for school.

peace

Automator 01-14-2004 10:56 AM

looks like a pretty good read. there's no www, heres the link cz story

edit: The story isn't a story at all. This guy doesn't know what hes talking about. The whole article basically explains what counter-strike is, then at the end he messes it all up by mixing in things he has probably just heard were going to be in the game.

He's talking about cs then all this crap comes out. These are the last two paragraphs, this guy is retarded.

Quote:

If you feel a little unprotected after reading the weapons roster, you can always spend some of your cash on armor. The Kevlar suit is a nice choice since it offers all-round protection to most types of damage. That it doesn't impede your movement is even better. You can also buy a riot shield which you can hold up in front of you with the alternate fire key. It protects you from most damage from the front but doesn't work at terribly close ranges and prevents you from returning fire. When things get really bad, the best you can hope for is to find a medical kit somewhere in the level and heal yourself.

While some weapons are tools, not all tools are weapons. The flashlight and night vision equipment can help you see in a dark area but they won't take down any terrorists on their own. Blowtorches let you cut through nasty locks while bomb-defusing kits let you, well, defuse bombs, I suppose. Cameras are needed in other missions, those where you have to take pictures of sensitive material, while small fiber optic cameras give you the edge in maps with lots of blind corners. But when we said not all tools are weapons, we knew we were making the exception for the case of things like remote bombs. You can place a few of these around the map and detonate them remotely as you like. There's also a radio you can use to call in air strikes, though that seems like overkill to me. I mean, they're only terrorists, right?

Ya, whole article nothing I didn't know already. I guess ign just wanted more hits.

Kalabalana 01-15-2004 01:49 AM

tsk tsk tsk
ign, you had a chance to make me think you were more then just a group of kids.
I was wrong.

Automator 01-16-2004 01:21 AM

Sorry to mislead you guys. I was under the impression that this was a multiplayer only game made up of the cz maps, models, and sounds. This is true for the 1.2 version of rival's leak. But their irc chat has said that the 1.1 patch has the bots that were released way back when in the 1.6 beta. You just have to use the console commands to use them (ie. bot_difficulty, bot_quota, etc). Although it is awesome to see that the bots are playable, they are the older build bots and their navagation files aren't updated for the new maps. They operate normal on most maps, but some maps with drastic changes the bots won't even be able to get out of their spawn.

I guess we will still have to wait for valve/sierra to stop being greedy and just give us the game already.

Wolf8218 01-16-2004 01:51 AM

<font color="red"> VALVE SUCKS BALLS! </font>

d4rksuN 01-21-2004 12:16 AM

Best. Avatar. Ever.

Kalabalana 01-21-2004 01:40 AM

it doesn't show up?

xile 01-21-2004 01:52 AM

whos is the best mine :x

Kalabalana 01-23-2004 03:19 PM

xile your avatar is just a black box to me?

Automator 01-23-2004 04:58 PM

i can see it in all its glory

d4rksuN 01-23-2004 09:47 PM

Funny sig. Ehh hehe.