Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Condition Zero & CS Xbox (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I need the Cz Steam Caches (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15289)

J_D_Givaphuk 05-01-2004 03:54 AM

I need the Cz Steam Caches

I stuffed up my CZ intsall to steam cache conversion and so I have to download the caches but I've only a dial-up connection. Can someone close to where I live, Sydeny, burn me a copy of the 4 CZ steam caches?

J_D_Givaphuk 05-22-2004 05:22 AM

Re: I need the Cz Steam Caches

Wow these forums are pretty dead. I started this post awhile ago now, got no replies and it's still on the first page. BTW, I still need the caches.

Xenogenetic 05-23-2004 07:32 PM

These forums are far from dead, but asking people to mail you things prbly isnt the smartest thing in the world

HmmBrd 05-25-2004 12:03 AM

I don't mean to be rude but i also have dial-up and had to download mine, so get your own...

J_D_Givaphuk 06-01-2004 08:19 AM

I didn't expect them to mail it to me. What the f*** do you take me for?

Kalabalana 06-01-2004 12:23 PM

the forums are basically dead, and yes, as you've surmised the people still here are pretty weird.
Use to be a lot of normal people back when cz was still being done by ritual

but you will more then likely not get several 200+ meg files on a forum with like 4 people, sorry, but that was dumb on your part, I guess you'll just have to turn steam on for a couple weeks or something, lol

Fobio 06-11-2004 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HmmBrd:
I don't mean to be rude but i also have dial-up and had to download mine, so get your own...

and how long did it take you to download the 2 patches. 1 day? half the day? and then you get a virus on your pc and then you have to format the pc and then take a long day downloading it again?

Rusty_le_Cyborg 06-11-2004 06:24 PM

The joy of computing....I once lost over a gig of stuff when I only had dial up... 33.6 I think... maybe only 28.8...

Anyway, I just got on with it and downloaded it all again...

Such is life.

Now I have 1 meg cable... It really rocks, you should get it :-)

Cheers for now

Xenogenetic 06-11-2004 07:56 PM

Quote:

I didn't expect them to mail it to me. What the f*** do you take me for?

-J_D_Givaphuk
If you didnt get them mailed how else would you get it? OOH OOH I KNOW YOU COULD DOWNLOAD IT, but wait the whole point is you dont want to dowload it, so how else would you get it?

HmmBrd 06-11-2004 11:23 PM

It took 49 hours to download the cache for deleted scenes, but i usually go to a friend that has DSL and copy them over to cd