Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Condition Zero & CS Xbox (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What up guys?!?!? (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15423)

Automator 06-07-2004 07:04 PM

What up guys?!?!?

I come by this dead forum every once in a while but I'm not sure any of the same people even browse anymore. I know kevin will forever be around and Kala blesses his pressence about as much as I do. What's goin on? How you guys doin?

My cousin is getting pretty good and me and him rip apart a lan that got opened a couple months ago right by our houses. We're both getting pretty good. I'm up and down, I rip up servers but some weeks are better than others. I just broke up with my girl a couple weeks back so I got more time for cs and ball.

I need to get a job, I been lazy too long. I put in an application for the lan, but I doubt that'll go through, I need to know somebody for that. I'm dreaming that I can hook it up at Gearbox since it's like 5 minutes away but I know thats just a dream. I could go apply for Ritual (hint hint). I'll probably end up at a skatshop or cd store at the mall, but whatever.

Since a friend showed me soulseek I been getting way back into music. I can't find any of my favorite LA groups since I moved and now I got a library of new stuff from Living Legends, Atmosphere, 2mex, Busdriver, etc.

HaloCE is still rediculous with the worst netcode to ever crap on the gaming community, but I got pretty good at xbox and can't wait for Halo2. VALVe will never release hl2, or at least that's what I tell myself so I don't get pissed (that cs source looks nice though). Wolf and I talk sometimes (you probably didn't guess that huh?) and he fills me in on stuff since I'm not as on top of what's going on as I used to be.

Anyway, that's my life at the moment. I been playing alot more ball and swimming since the heat and humidity is here.
Summertime and the livings easy.

kevin442 06-07-2004 07:44 PM

Re: What up guys?!?!?

Ya sucks that you and your girl broke up. Im still with my girl and it will be about 2 years now in July.

Does wolf still hang around these forums? Or do u and him talk with instant messaging?

Anyways ya Its hard trying to get a job down here in WI especially when u live in a small town but I have been working on my cousins farm during the summer to make some cash. Its not that bad. I work a few hours in the afternoon and then after im done workin me and my friends hang out.

Peace Out Man

ps. we will have to play some cz sometime this summer. Are you still in school or have you graduated? I have like 3 days left of school and after that its gonna be crazy.

Automator 06-07-2004 08:07 PM

Yeah it's good that we broke up, but I do miss some things about us being together if you catch me. Me and Wolf sometimes catch each other on aim. I don't have cz, there's really nothing there for me, and as I don't have a job, I'm not about to spend money for it, but you can always catch me on friends (if it's working). I graduated 2 years ago. I'm going to collin county community college I got 2 more classes to transfer back to cali for my degree in drafting and design (cad and all that, architechure, mechanical, civil). So I'm kinda taking a few classes partying, being a bum, playing ball, living the life lol...well once I get a job and a girl, I'll be living the life, but for now, I'm happy.

You're crazy, I don't think I would last outside a major city, workin on a farm? no way. But at least you got some income.

kevin442 06-07-2004 10:36 PM

Ya it is crazy but i live in a town with about 600 people. So it is hard trying to get a job with everyone else trying to make a living as well. But i am happy where i work (5-6 hours a day), $7/hour, make about $42 a day. Its all good.

Ya its weird how wolf just up and left the forums. I thought he was gonna be around till the release of cz but i guess I was wrong. I dont play cz that much only during the nightlife mostly.

Have you played Far Cry yet? If you havent i suggest you download the demo and try it out. it is a sweet game. beautiful graphics, long ass game (been working at it for a couple weeks now) and good sound.

It's All Good

Automator 06-08-2004 12:24 AM

Yeah I guess we pissed him off enough to leave lol. I played the demo, and downloaded the game, but not being able to quicksave and what seemed to me like sketchy gameplay, I didn't get very far, didn't play much, and finally uninstalled the what? like 3 gig game lol. I have heard it's pretty good, but I'm content just playing cs and cod.

Kalabalana 06-09-2004 10:41 AM

Anytime you guys want to play just message me on friends and I'll be there, but lately I've been sucking, especially in public servers, I'm too impatient in pubs and just try to rambo it all the time, I mean it's a pub, have fun people, don't spend 5 minutes camping, or walking, or setting traps etc, rofl.

I know wolf, I talk to him a lot, vac banned a few of his keys and *gasp* he actually doesn't hack anymore, as a result he's actually getting better at the game, if he were to play you guys he would prob beat you, I could be wrong though, lol. That's why I have respect in VAC again, they caught and banned three of wolfs keys, now he won't risk it anymore

As for the tourney, or just playing message me anytime, or if you can't reach me on steam friends (user name = Kalabalana) check out my new clans channel #team`pp, I'm usually in there.

Oh yeah, csnation is running a raffle on the czero ritual trading cards, they are also giving out signed ones, WHOA! rofl, anyways I signed up, if anyone should get those cards it should be one of us from the forum.

I graduated high school 2 years ago too, I'm a 3rd year computer science student, got a nice job, and a sexy girl I'm going after, I played farcry, but eventually got upset with the gameplay, it plays worse then the illegal leak of hl2 (not that I'VE played it!), I need a game where you can shoot reasonably straight with most guns, and yes, I also actually uninstalled the game without passing it, I wasn't too far, just got past the part where all the super monkeys are going insane at the compound with all the trees with bridges connecting them, I was about an hour past that

kevin442 06-09-2004 03:15 PM

i also signed up for the trading cards.

lol hope i win [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Kalabalana 06-09-2004 04:14 PM

meh either way, it would be cool to win, just so that I win you know? The cards themselves, I wouldn't know what to do with them
maybe take a pic of them and post it here or something, or maybe I could eat one of the signed cards and like vid tape it or something.
Genuine Class.

Automator 06-09-2004 06:07 PM

i saw that but didnt enter cause i was like "what am i gonna do with them?" but kala you have given me ideas... i gotta enter now.

Where do you live? I didnt realize we were the same age. I don't camp but I walk and try and all that in pubs lol, you probably wouldnt like me. I don't do any pussy stuff though, I hate people who have awesome scores cause the camp a spot with a good gun.

I never been in a clan, and alot of people who try and recruit me wont because i have no experience. I never went out and idled a channel or anything, but it would be cool, I have never even scrimiged, I just wonder what it would be like, and if i would be any good at it (people actually doing what their supposed to, or having areas to cover sounds cool, dont got that in a pub). I usually play in small clan pubs, that way it weeds out the noobs and hacks, I play with pretty good competition. But like I said some days are better than others atm, especially since I'm playing more basketball and doing summer stuff.

Kalabalana 06-09-2004 06:53 PM

I live in toronto, I'm actually 21, I'm guessing your 20 (could be wrong, ontario has an advanced edu system that use to extend our secondary into a pre-univ year)
and if pubbing is like coke, scrimming is hard liquor, believe it or not it is actually a completely different game when playing in matches, and scrimming to a lesser degree. Nobody is good when they first start scrimming, like I said it's a new game, not as much carry over from pubbing as you'd think, come to my chan you can scrim with my clan and I some time, oh yeah send me your msn too, it'll help out that way
channel = #teampp

Automator 06-09-2004 08:01 PM

Yeah I'm 20. I figured it would be a totally different game, but I'm finally getting some skills down to where I think I can hang, so I kinda wanna see how it would be. I'll check out your clan, not sure about today though. I dont have an msn, all I got is AIM and thats GetADropCard.

kevin442 06-09-2004 10:47 PM

kalablanca what is your servers ip? is it for cs or cz? i want to try out your server and see how it is? what kind of mods do u got running on it if any?

Kalabalana 06-10-2004 12:04 AM

lol, no server, most clans if any, have a private server, it's only the absolutely low low of the clans, or some of the higher that have public servers

kevin442 06-10-2004 12:13 AM

mind if i played with your clan in your clans private server.

Kalabalana 06-14-2004 11:08 AM

well we don't have a private server, but if you come by our chan #teampp you could prob scrim with us.
So far we aren't doing too bad, we just won 2 cal matches 15-9, we have one more make-up match to do (we didn't form clan until 3 weeks into regular season) and then regualar season matches.

kevin442 06-14-2004 12:19 PM

ahh i c but i dont think I will make it because I am trying out for -=[Sj]=- clan. This clan sounds like it is a good one and the leader is making some really nice mission packs for cz. a good one is coming out today

"Operation XCODE MEGA"

its got 18 custom maps, 65 custom models ect.

It sounds like its gonna be a good one. Have you downloaded any mission packs? if so which ones. I have the terrorist missions pack and sj's first pack and i have the silent operations pack. They are all pretty good.

Wolf8218 06-18-2004 10:23 PM

GUESS WHO'S BACK?

I got 4 banned actually, but i have more now, dont worry automator [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] while i may still hack (its crazy) i am still getting better at cs, though i have my bad days. the only reason i left was because there were no posts in weeks.. and its still pretty dead here, 10 posts a day max. well ill be stoppin by more often if theres anything interesting going on.
Boy i need to change my sig

PS- I found a mailbox full of "Wolf can i have the CZ models pleeeease" and some one asking me to send the whole leak over.

Kalabalana 06-18-2004 10:52 PM

just an update left my old clan for a cal-im when which picked me up, so never mind the old channel

kevin442 06-19-2004 12:27 AM

Quote:

[

PS- I found a mailbox full of "Wolf can i have the CZ models pleeeease" and some one asking me to send the whole leak over.

lol thats crazy

Automator 06-19-2004 01:00 AM

Haha, what's up wolf? No joke, I was looking through my screenshots yesturday cause I havent looked through them in forever. most are just pics of scores I used to think were awesome, you know. But then I ran across this one that kinda gave me a laugh.

I still think it's pretty funny that the hacker I played with, talked crap to, recorded a demo of, and took a screenshot ended up being a guy I talked to on this forum. Anyway just chiming in. The board is pretty dead but it's not hard to check it every once in a while. I hope you are getting better at cs, but I'll still never play you. HACKER! lol.

HmmBrd 06-19-2004 03:26 PM

We don't play in the league but their's a few of us {rf} that play really well, so if you want to drop by our channel in Irc is #ruthlessfew on gamesurge network. Our server is 66.225.201.87:27015 so see you there if you decide to drop in... Our forums are at www.ruthlessfew.com Frag On!

Wolf8218 06-21-2004 11:49 PM

O [censored] I FORGOT ABOUT THAT ALIAS! IMA START USING IT MORE LOL! thats like ancient man, more than a year i think.

Automator 06-22-2004 01:11 AM

12/19/2003 Yeah it's funny just ran across it, didn't even know i had it.