Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Condition Zero & CS Xbox (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What is this bullish!!! (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15748)

Automator 10-06-2004 10:18 PM

What is this bullish!!!

50 for "Bronze"
60 for "Silver"
90 dollars for the "Gold"

These prices are rank. Just cause they can there gonna take us all to the bank. For all their mistakes and delays and promises and they're still gonna make us pay a minimum of 50 to DOWNLOAD a game. No Box. No Disc. Bullish.....

your thoughts.....?

Xenogenetic 10-06-2004 10:24 PM

Re: What is this bullish!!!

im getting the gold pckg. then i could win a trip to valve and tell them my thoughts personally

Automator 10-06-2004 10:28 PM

you dont need to purchase the gold for that. its no purchase necessary, you can send them a postcard with your name and address.

kanaeda 10-07-2004 12:30 AM

Quote:

-- Chance to win a trip to Valve! (1 trip offered for every 5000 Gold packages purchased).

That sure sounds like you're only eligible after purchasing the gold package to me.

kevin442 10-07-2004 12:37 AM

http://steampowered.com/?area=HL2GOLD_contest

"You can enter the Giveaway in one of two ways.

1. Purchase the Half-Life 2 Gold Package via Steam by December 31, 2004.

2. Or if you are a United States resident you can enter by sending a postcard marked "Valve HQ Trip Giveaway" to the following address: PO Box 1688, Bellevue, WA 98009. Your postcard must be received by December 31, 2004 and include your full name, birth date, address, phone number and email. Incomplete or late entries will be rejected. "

kanaeda 10-07-2004 08:48 PM

yeah, saw that in the comments on Blues today. For some reason that bit of information never got posted on any of the major news sites.

Oh, also saw that they are charging an additional $10 for shipping if you purchase the gold package. Does that include a hand-job while they've got you bent over? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Xenogenetic 10-07-2004 09:36 PM

Well, their "handy" man was just fired and you will have to wait until they get a new one. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]10 DOLLARS??!! ahh screwzit ill get the silver package, all i wanted was DoD and HL:S. FAKK that.

kevin442 10-07-2004 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kanaeda:
yeah, saw that in the comments on Blues today. For some reason that bit of information never got posted on any of the major news sites.

Oh, also saw that they are charging an additional $10 for shipping if you purchase the gold package. Does that include a hand-job while they've got you bent over? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

yes you get the handjob plus as an added bonus you get a free anal ramming with every 500 Gold Packages Sold [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Grantax 10-08-2004 06:26 AM

i think i'll buy the silver package, there's only 0,02 % chance of winning that trip...

Stylsy 10-08-2004 02:11 PM

If they ever release CS:Source totally on it's own in a box, I'll buy it. If they don't, I won't bother.

I just don't like the thought of owning the game without anything tangible.

kanaeda 10-08-2004 05:48 PM

I'm with ya. Even if you burn the steam cache files to a disk, if/when steam goes offline everything you just paid for goes with it.

Xenogenetic 10-08-2004 06:53 PM

if/when steam goes offline hl2 probably wont be fun to play anymore, or it would still be up. Plus steam would probably just start itself in offline mode if it couldnt connect to the servers, and you could still play.