Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   SiN Episodes (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   A new Elexis? (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16704)

LordPero 01-05-2006 12:00 PM

A new Elexis?

I know this is a bit old, but still. I would really like, if Elexis & co. would stay almost the same as they were in SIn. I like the tasty add of anime stail to the Episodes, but don't over do it (I'm saying that also as a fan of anime movies).

Just to be more inlustrative:
Elexsis N Elexis O

I like the old one better (I know that the picture of the 'new' one is old & you provalby changed her by now), how about others?

P.S.
Even if you are using Source, caracters don't need to be shaped that realisticly, use a bit (that means really just a bit) of anime stailing.

T0ssu 01-05-2006 12:24 PM

Re: A new Elexis?

We haven't seen a picture of new Elexis yet and i guess she looks same as in orginal sin.
AND PLEASE no anime stailing at all...that's really bad idea so
syö paskaa [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Michael_Russell 01-05-2006 01:22 PM

The new Elexis is not anime-styled. The new Elexis also does not have a face that looks like a man in drag, either.

Elexis, like all of our characters, has grown and evolved.

You will see the new Elexis in the video that is going to be released after CES.

JezzyBall 01-05-2006 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Michael_Russell:
.. The new Elexis also does not have a face that looks like a man in drag, either.....

Damn.

*rushes to renew subscription to Cartoon Tranny World*

Stylsy 01-05-2006 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Michael_Russell:
The new Elexis also does not have a face that looks like a man in drag, either.

The potential sales of the game have just rapidly decreased I fear.

Xenogenetic 01-05-2006 06:48 PM

I don't know what you guys think (haha you can't yet) but I like the new Elexis in Episodes.

Stylsy 01-05-2006 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xenogenetic:
I don't know what you guys think (haha you can't yet) but I like the new Elexis in Episodes.

One magnum shot in the face for you friend, when the multiplayer is released. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Xenogenetic 01-05-2006 11:13 PM

Oh its on.

(I am getting a server for it, thats how on its going to be [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] )

Riddled 01-06-2006 08:38 AM

You can see some of Elexis on the new CES Video at the start, the rest of it comprises of barrels, ARGHs and a hand that occassionally sticks infront of the camera.

Tecman 01-06-2006 03:05 PM

Yeah, she looks a bit "too normal", I guess it will take a bit of getting used to, hehe.

Elexis image

Riddled 01-06-2006 03:59 PM

I'd like to see high-res renders of the main characters before or after the release. 640 video doesn't do this game justice.

thunder 01-06-2006 08:37 PM

honestly, i don't think anyone will be complaining about Elexis's look as long as Ritual stays true to her original attitude and personality... she was (and still is) one of the most memorable antagonists I've ever played in a game (and not just becuase of her character model [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

Parnic 01-06-2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thunder:
honestly, i don't think anyone will be complaining about Elexis's look as long as Ritual stays true to her original attitude and personality... she was (and still is) one of the most memorable antagonists I've ever played in a game (and not just becuase of her character model [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

QFT

(quoted for truth)

Sonic_Wang 01-08-2006 01:25 AM

Quote:

Yeah, that's EXACTLY what i thought of the original Elexis *shudder*. From what we saw of her in the newly released video, she looks so much better. She's acctually a woman now!

nutcrackr 01-08-2006 05:46 AM

I think Elexis looks very nice, or rather it was a good view from where the camera was pointing [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

psyborg 01-08-2006 06:32 PM

looks pretty much the same to me but way better.

T0ssu 01-08-2006 10:19 PM

New Elexis looks a bit younger than in orginal sin [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

LongFo 01-09-2006 04:39 AM

Not really sure what I like the new look in the video but she seams a bit younger !? Guess you gotto get a better look...

RATBURN360 01-25-2006 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sonic_Wang:
Quote:

Yeah, that's EXACTLY what i thought of the original Elexis *shudder*. From what we saw of her in the newly released video, she looks so much better. She's acctually a woman now!

Lets hope you arnt just saying that only because graphics technology improved. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

AnXa 02-01-2006 07:05 AM

I think that new elexis needs to show her self better... maybe ritual could release some elexis art for us. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

LordPero 02-12-2006 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by AnXa:
I think that new elexis needs to show her self better... maybe ritual could release some elexis art for us. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Yea Ritual, do that ... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

fishhead 02-12-2006 12:44 AM

We need to have another "bathtub" scene
like in the original SIN game.

Xenogenetic 02-12-2006 02:02 AM

Yeah, JC and Blade... HOT!

PanicAttack 02-12-2006 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by fishhead:

Two questions:

(a) Having never played the full version of SiN (yet), I heard about this but thought it was just a rumour/joke. Such a scene exists? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
(b) Will it exist in the Steam version of SiN? I'm curious. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

fishhead 02-12-2006 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by PanicAttack:
Quote:

Originally posted by fishhead:

Two questions:

(a) Having never played the full version of SiN (yet), I heard about this but thought it was just a rumour/joke. Such a scene exists? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
(b) Will it exist in the Steam version of SiN? I'm curious. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If you go rooting around in the rooms underneath Elexis'
mansion you can find a security room where you can use
one of the monitors to spy on her in the bathtub.
There shouldn't be any reason for them to take this part
of the game out of the Steam version.