Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   SiN Episodes (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   My Pose of Jessica! (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17602)

Wookiestick 05-19-2006 11:00 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!

The third picture listed on the post above..
I couldn't help but notice the suited scientist has got a happy bulge in his pants.
http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?i...uct00086sr.jpg
Initially I thought this was because of Elexis but he seems to be staring at the mutant [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Gokshano 05-19-2006 11:06 PM

O.o... thats just wrong.. but, I'm gonna have to agree with all of you, #2 is hilarious!

EDIT: Added Later:

Oh, and Bianca, I'm pretty sure with a model of your caliber, as well as a photographer as good as Martin, you could get some exotic car dealership (Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lambogini, blah blah... oo Pagani, that Zonda is almost as sexy as you [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) to "lend" you a car for a photoshoot.... Or at least you can take one for a "Test drive" [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

David_Grove 05-20-2006 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bianca:
well thanks but its easy to be part of this community as everyone has been so nice to me. Beside, I really liked Sin Episode (just finished the game)
and I am totally in love with Elexis (yes, I want to make out with her [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. I have always been attracted to sexy wicked women)

I dont like snoby models. or anyone snoby. I was raised in a rough place and I guess it kept my two feet down to Earth. Anyway, modeling isnt just about making poses and traveling to conventions like E3, it's about meeting people, sharing and having fun... and few drinks if time permits (hourra!) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Haha, you and my cousin Anna would get along pretty well. Then again our family has a touch of dark humor in it. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I should also say that its awkward to hear about a model playing a video game. Especially one so prestigious. But, hey, I can definitely live with that lol Makes me feel like even less of a nerd than I already am.

And for the record; game companies, stores, models, car makers, senate members, what-have-you, SHOULD listen to their community. Afterall, they wouldn't be there without little ol' us! I guess that's why I find it rather funny that we've got a pretty decent crew from Ritualistic hearing our calls and the people modeling the characters of the games taking recommendations. Makes me proud to be a SiNner (pun intended) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Which reminds me Bianca, you mentioned taking suggestions; what if we were to open up a suggestion thread for poses? Granted they would all have to be cost/time effective of course.

Back on topic, the pics are awesome. Especially since you managed to get the car in there! Wouldn't it be nice to see a car like that? A computer screen instead of a glove compartment, I'd use it! No more laptop to worry about using and power dying in it lol.

Shoelip 05-20-2006 04:08 AM

Actually, the screen comes out of the airbag compartment, the "glove compartment" (why is it still called that?) is underneath. There aren't even seat belts!

By the way, what is "Makes me feel like even less of a nerd than I already am." supposed to mean? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] lol

Booshy 05-20-2006 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Wookiestick:
The third picture listed on the post above..
I couldn't help but notice the suited scientist has got a happy bulge in his pants.
http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?i...uct00086sr.jpg
Initially I thought this was because of Elexis but he seems to be staring at the mutant [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

haha, i actually noticed that myself, i tried to smooth his waist position out a bit when i did it, but he started flipping out a bit so i left it thinking "nah, no one will notice that" lol [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

David_Grove 05-20-2006 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shoelip:
Actually, the screen comes out of the airbag compartment, the "glove compartment" (why is it still called that?) is underneath. There aren't even seat belts!

By the way, what is "Makes me feel like even less of a nerd than I already am." supposed to mean? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] lol

lol I knew someone would ask me that. I'm a computer junkie.

And its called a glove compartment because when it was originally made, that little hole, people used driving gloves frequiently and instead of taking them inside the house all the time and forgetting about them, they just stuffed it in there.

Booshy 05-20-2006 05:46 PM

Hope to do some more in the next few days when my shift is over at work [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?i...uct00170ev.jpg

CommanderZx2 05-20-2006 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Booshy:
Hope to do some more in the next few days when my shift is over at work [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Funny, but you really really need to turn on AA and AS when taking screenshots.

David_Grove 05-20-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

HAHA! That's just great!

"Now, lets hear your question for contestent number 2!" - Anouncer

"If I were to try and take over the world by way of siezing power one city at a time, how would you be an asset to me?" -Elexis

"RWAAAAR! *Begins to eat his chair* - Number 2

"Ooh! Him! Him! I want Number 2!" -Elexis

Shoelip 05-20-2006 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by David_Grove:
Quote:

lol I knew someone would ask me that. I'm a computer junkie.

And its called a glove compartment because when it was originally made, that little hole, people used driving gloves frequiently and instead of taking them inside the house all the time and forgetting about them, they just stuffed it in there.

"Why are they still called that?"

Also, great pic Booshy, but isn't it in the wrong thread?

David_Grove 05-20-2006 11:32 PM

Quote:

"Why are they still called that?"

Also, great pic Booshy, but isn't it in the wrong thread?

Oh. Never caught that, thanks. Its out of tradition really. Why do people do a lot of what they do? Tradition. Plus, what else are you going to call it? Compartment? You've got many in the car, now many even have one between seats. And calling it "compartment of nic-nac items and napkins for spills" wouldn't exactly suit people's tastes.

And it might be the wrong thread, but I think it pretty well just formed into a Model Posing thread.

Booshy 05-21-2006 05:29 AM

Quote:

And it might be the wrong thread, but I think it pretty well just formed into a Model Posing thread.

I thought this kinda was a posing thread, given the title and the first post?

Either way, I'm thinking of getting a site together to put the better ones on, provided my idea's dont dry up over night [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

To answer the AA question a few posts above, I see what you mean, the faces aren't as clear as they could be. I do have AA on at 1280, the problem lies more with the shot. Because its wide, and has to be seen straight on, it was really hard to get everyone in view, whilst getting a decent zoom in on the characters. If you were to view it in regular FPS mode, you could only fit 2-3 of the characters in a single view, so I had to mess with the zooming to squeeze everything in, which kinda limited how close i could get in on the detail. A little lesson for the future there I think.

The other problem, is that I only have MS Paint to edit in the speech bubbles, and Paint is terrible at saving jpeg's (the format GMOD saves its screens in) as there is no compression option when saving them, so it typically reduces the quailty when saving. My own fault, I'll have to try and get my hands on a better image editing package.

Faunze 05-21-2006 10:06 AM

My thread has been completely Hijacked [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

David_Grove 05-21-2006 10:48 AM

Quote:

The other problem, is that I only have MS Paint to edit in the speech bubbles, and Paint is terrible at saving jpeg's (the format GMOD saves its screens in) as there is no compression option when saving them, so it typically reduces the quailty when saving. My own fault, I'll have to try and get my hands on a better image editing package.

Photoshopworks wonders [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] *Points to avatar* Originally an image of 1660 by 1400 cropped and resized to 100 by 97 and still looks good.

Iggy01 05-21-2006 10:51 AM

Quote:

I wouldn't mind helping you with it, I got PhotoShop 7.0.

Quote:

Either way, I'm thinking of getting a site together to put the better ones on, provided my idea's dont dry up over night

If you need any help I'll be glad to assist.

Booshy 05-21-2006 02:07 PM

Thanks for the tips guys, im pretty sure you can get a trial version of photoshop somewhere, Ill have to check it out.

To Iggy, yeah mate, any help you might have to offer would be great. If i can get some time to sit down and have a good go when my shift is over, i might take you up on that. Been ages since I did a website, and not too sure how great my web presentation skills will be now [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Iggy01 05-21-2006 02:10 PM

You could also try The Gimp, a free image editing program almost equal to PhotoShop.

David_Grove 05-21-2006 02:20 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the tips guys, im pretty sure you can get a trial version of photoshop somewhere, Ill have to check it out.

To Iggy, yeah mate, any help you might have to offer would be great. If i can get some time to sit down and have a good go when my shift is over, i might take you up on that. Been ages since I did a website, and not too sure how great my web presentation skills will be now [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

www.freewebs.com is a pretty simple place to start out until you can get your own site. Unfortunately it has an upload limit but when you reach it, just wait till the first of the next month and you get more [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Gokshano 05-21-2006 10:41 PM

Google Pages , it runs off you Gmail account.... works well...

Iggy01 05-22-2006 10:06 AM

Quote:

www.freewebs.com is a pretty simple place to start out until you can get your own site. Unfortunately it has an upload limit but when you reach it, just wait till the first of the next month and you get more [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Don't worry about webhosting, I can always arrange a subdomain on one of my four websites.

Booshy 05-22-2006 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iggy01:
Quote:

Don't worry about webhosting, I can always arrange a subdomain on one of my four websites.

Sounds good mate [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm designing one at the moment, quite simple at the moment, I'll no doubt spruce it up given time though. Should have a link soon.

Standoff 05-22-2006 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iggy01:
You could also try The Gimp, a free image editing program almost equal to PhotoShop.

Gimp is a pain in the ass for a lot of people though...
paint.net is a lot easier to use and is quite good - http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/

Sin_Jessica 05-22-2006 04:18 PM

Interesting...
You found a picture of my car...
I was trying to keep it secret!

David_Grove 05-22-2006 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sin_Jessica:
Interesting...
You found a picture of my car...
I was trying to keep it secret!

lol Who designed it? I want one.

Faunze 05-23-2006 12:25 AM

Guys I dont mean to sound grumpy or anything but can you please make another thread about all this stuff. I'm glad i've got people into posing after my work but the thread is going way off the title.

No offence to Booshy your poses are good but people are hijacking my thread and not saying a word about my pose which is what the title is all about. Sorry but I'm starting to get annoyed as you can imagine.