Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   SiN Episodes (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   My Pose of Jessica! (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17602)

Faunze 05-16-2006 03:07 PM

My Pose of Jessica!
 
Made it in Gmod hope you like it! (Yes this is legal.)






Blade_cop 05-16-2006 03:14 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Nice job!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] 10/10

KalZakath 05-16-2006 03:16 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
I like it [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I hope Jessica's part is improved in later episodes, she doesn't deserve the negative press she's getting [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] lol

Shoelip 05-16-2006 09:02 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
That's cool, how did you get the models into GMOD?

Faunze 05-16-2006 09:21 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
There's a new patch Steam released where you don't have to export and import models anymore. You can simply write a spawn code for the models you won't and Gmod will find it. If anybody needs help writing a spawncode please just ask and I will send you an example.

motoko2030 05-17-2006 12:39 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Nice job on your work on poses of Jessica.

Does anyone know where someone who doesn't know have to write spawn code can go to find how to write the spawn code for this new Steam patch.

CamperJoe 05-17-2006 04:02 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
NO AA! oh the humanity!

KalZakath 05-17-2006 06:09 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by CamperJoe:
NO AA! oh the humanity!

Chuckle [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The jagged edge of criticism...

Faunze 05-17-2006 10:10 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Aw is it that bad? I'll just have to make some more then! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

KalZakath 05-17-2006 10:12 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
More! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Booshy 05-17-2006 12:50 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by motoko2030:
Nice job on your work on poses of Jessica.

Does anyone know where someone who doesn't know have to write spawn code can go to find how to write the spawn code for this new Steam patch.

I used a little mod found here mate. Integrates all the Sin Emergence stuff seamlessly [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://forum.facepunchstudios.com/sh...d.php?t=127174

snake289 05-17-2006 01:04 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
ah i love the big handgun from sin [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Faunze 05-17-2006 01:10 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Hmm Im kinda stuck on what to do next. I have Exelxis in a bicini if you would like that in a pose? I know how much you all love that mass of polygons :P

Faunze 05-17-2006 11:32 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Cmon people any suggestions at all? If you want a picture remade into CG using these models I'll pose them for you ^^

KalZakath 05-18-2006 06:08 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
More Jessica for me please [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I had an idea, slightly loose one though. Kind of a 'behind the scenes' shot, as if Sin:E was a film - the main cast standing around chatting and laughing, taking a break - particularly Jessica > Elexis and Blade > Radek [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Preferably all drinking Grape like Ninja. In the background, a couple of grunts talking to a mutant. And maybe even the Quadrilex sat quietly off to the side chewing on some remains [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] You could probably do some more with that too, bringing more 'actors' in. Possibly even a Cameo from Alex Vance, that one made me chuckle [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

As you can guess, I'm not a film director [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

A question for you - people are obviously rendering these things in 3DS MAX - I haven't investigated very far with modding HL2/source games - am I right in understanding that I can get 3DS compatible models from the GCF files? Or maybe a plugin for 3DS that imports these files? The Elexis render was fantastic [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bianca 05-19-2006 12:01 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
I wonder if we can get a similar car and make a shooting.. Humm.. where is my list of connections? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

DrWoo McM 05-19-2006 01:21 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Bianca:
I wonder if we can get a similar car and make a shooting.. Humm.. where is my list of connections? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I got to tell you. I'm impressed that you post here. It really speaks to your character <pun intended>. You seem very down to earth and an all around good sport. I don't believe many models would give this site the time of day. To be honest thatís what I find most sexy about you. There is nothing sexier than an attractive smart woman.

Bianca 05-19-2006 03:55 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
well thanks but its easy to be part of this community as everyone has been so nice to me. Beside, I really liked Sin Episode (just finished the game)
and I am totally in love with Elexis (yes, I want to make out with her [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. I have always been attracted to sexy wicked women)

I dont like snoby models. or anyone snoby. I was raised in a rough place and I guess it kept my two feet down to Earth. Anyway, modeling isnt just about making poses and traveling to conventions like E3, it's about meeting people, sharing and having fun... and few drinks if time permits (hourra!) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

shadeex 05-19-2006 05:31 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Bianca:
I dont like snoby models. or anyone snoby. I was raised in a rough place and I guess it kept my two feet down to Earth. Anyway, modeling isnt just about making poses and traveling to conventions like E3, it's about meeting people, sharing and having fun... and few drinks if time permits (hourra!) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

i agree with you.. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

shadeex 05-19-2006 05:32 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
And that pose is nice hehe.. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

i want more.. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bianca 05-19-2006 02:08 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
girls with sport/deluxe cars is always a success [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Booshy 05-19-2006 02:46 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Here are the ones I've done so far [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?im...ice00038jc.jpg
http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?i...igy00039fm.jpg
http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?i...uct00086sr.jpg

I'm loving GMOD, its great to fool around with [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bianca 05-19-2006 04:52 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
oh boy Booshy! Those really gave me a good laugh! Especially #2!! It smy favorite. I just love the way the guy is falling off his chair! lol!
And #3 is really fun too: Elexis in love with her mutan! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Can I save them? Or even more, can I post them on my own forum (credited to your name or nickname. as you wish?) That would be lovely!

Booshy 05-19-2006 06:42 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Bianca:

Can I save them? Or even more, can I post them on my own forum (credited to your name or nickname. as you wish?) That would be lovely!

Of course you can, I'd be honoured!

Thanks very much! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

KalZakath 05-19-2006 08:42 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
I have to agree there Bianca, #2 is my absolute favourite so far [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Booshy's poses are awesome, and the background stuff going on is just perfect [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] #2 gives me a laugh every time [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Wookiestick 05-20-2006 12:00 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
The third picture listed on the post above..
I couldn't help but notice the suited scientist has got a happy bulge in his pants.
http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?i...uct00086sr.jpg
Initially I thought this was because of Elexis but he seems to be staring at the mutant [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Gokshano 05-20-2006 12:06 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
O.o... thats just wrong.. but, I'm gonna have to agree with all of you, #2 is hilarious!

EDIT: Added Later:

Oh, and Bianca, I'm pretty sure with a model of your caliber, as well as a photographer as good as Martin, you could get some exotic car dealership (Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lambogini, blah blah... oo Pagani, that Zonda is almost as sexy as you [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) to "lend" you a car for a photoshoot.... Or at least you can take one for a "Test drive" [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

David_Grove 05-20-2006 05:00 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Bianca:
well thanks but its easy to be part of this community as everyone has been so nice to me. Beside, I really liked Sin Episode (just finished the game)
and I am totally in love with Elexis (yes, I want to make out with her [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. I have always been attracted to sexy wicked women)

I dont like snoby models. or anyone snoby. I was raised in a rough place and I guess it kept my two feet down to Earth. Anyway, modeling isnt just about making poses and traveling to conventions like E3, it's about meeting people, sharing and having fun... and few drinks if time permits (hourra!) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Haha, you and my cousin Anna would get along pretty well. Then again our family has a touch of dark humor in it. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I should also say that its awkward to hear about a model playing a video game. Especially one so prestigious. But, hey, I can definitely live with that lol Makes me feel like even less of a nerd than I already am.

And for the record; game companies, stores, models, car makers, senate members, what-have-you, SHOULD listen to their community. Afterall, they wouldn't be there without little ol' us! I guess that's why I find it rather funny that we've got a pretty decent crew from Ritualistic hearing our calls and the people modeling the characters of the games taking recommendations. Makes me proud to be a SiNner (pun intended) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Which reminds me Bianca, you mentioned taking suggestions; what if we were to open up a suggestion thread for poses? Granted they would all have to be cost/time effective of course.

Back on topic, the pics are awesome. Especially since you managed to get the car in there! Wouldn't it be nice to see a car like that? A computer screen instead of a glove compartment, I'd use it! No more laptop to worry about using and power dying in it lol.

Shoelip 05-20-2006 05:08 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Actually, the screen comes out of the airbag compartment, the "glove compartment" (why is it still called that?) is underneath. There aren't even seat belts!


By the way, what is "Makes me feel like even less of a nerd than I already am." supposed to mean? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] lol

Booshy 05-20-2006 05:55 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Wookiestick:
The third picture listed on the post above..
I couldn't help but notice the suited scientist has got a happy bulge in his pants.
http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?i...uct00086sr.jpg
Initially I thought this was because of Elexis but he seems to be staring at the mutant [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

haha, i actually noticed that myself, i tried to smooth his waist position out a bit when i did it, but he started flipping out a bit so i left it thinking "nah, no one will notice that" lol [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

David_Grove 05-20-2006 12:22 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Shoelip:
Actually, the screen comes out of the airbag compartment, the "glove compartment" (why is it still called that?) is underneath. There aren't even seat belts!


By the way, what is "Makes me feel like even less of a nerd than I already am." supposed to mean? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] lol

lol I knew someone would ask me that. I'm a computer junkie.

And its called a glove compartment because when it was originally made, that little hole, people used driving gloves frequiently and instead of taking them inside the house all the time and forgetting about them, they just stuffed it in there.

Booshy 05-20-2006 06:46 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Hope to do some more in the next few days when my shift is over at work [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?i...uct00170ev.jpg

CommanderZx2 05-20-2006 06:57 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Booshy:
Hope to do some more in the next few days when my shift is over at work [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?i...uct00170ev.jpg

Funny, but you really really need to turn on AA and AS when taking screenshots.

David_Grove 05-20-2006 07:42 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Booshy:
Hope to do some more in the next few days when my shift is over at work [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?i...uct00170ev.jpg

HAHA! That's just great!

"Now, lets hear your question for contestent number 2!" - Anouncer

"If I were to try and take over the world by way of siezing power one city at a time, how would you be an asset to me?" -Elexis

"RWAAAAR! *Begins to eat his chair* - Number 2

"Ooh! Him! Him! I want Number 2!" -Elexis

Shoelip 05-20-2006 11:03 PM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by David_Grove:
Quote:

Originally posted by Shoelip:
Actually, the screen comes out of the airbag compartment, the "glove compartment" (why is it still called that?) is underneath. There aren't even seat belts!


By the way, what is "Makes me feel like even less of a nerd than I already am." supposed to mean? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] lol

lol I knew someone would ask me that. I'm a computer junkie.

And its called a glove compartment because when it was originally made, that little hole, people used driving gloves frequiently and instead of taking them inside the house all the time and forgetting about them, they just stuffed it in there.

"Why are they still called that?"

Also, great pic Booshy, but isn't it in the wrong thread?

David_Grove 05-21-2006 12:32 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Shoelip:
"Why are they still called that?"

Also, great pic Booshy, but isn't it in the wrong thread?

Oh. Never caught that, thanks. Its out of tradition really. Why do people do a lot of what they do? Tradition. Plus, what else are you going to call it? Compartment? You've got many in the car, now many even have one between seats. And calling it "compartment of nic-nac items and napkins for spills" wouldn't exactly suit people's tastes.

And it might be the wrong thread, but I think it pretty well just formed into a Model Posing thread.

Booshy 05-21-2006 06:29 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Quote:



And it might be the wrong thread, but I think it pretty well just formed into a Model Posing thread.

I thought this kinda was a posing thread, given the title and the first post?

Either way, I'm thinking of getting a site together to put the better ones on, provided my idea's dont dry up over night [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

To answer the AA question a few posts above, I see what you mean, the faces aren't as clear as they could be. I do have AA on at 1280, the problem lies more with the shot. Because its wide, and has to be seen straight on, it was really hard to get everyone in view, whilst getting a decent zoom in on the characters. If you were to view it in regular FPS mode, you could only fit 2-3 of the characters in a single view, so I had to mess with the zooming to squeeze everything in, which kinda limited how close i could get in on the detail. A little lesson for the future there I think.

The other problem, is that I only have MS Paint to edit in the speech bubbles, and Paint is terrible at saving jpeg's (the format GMOD saves its screens in) as there is no compression option when saving them, so it typically reduces the quailty when saving. My own fault, I'll have to try and get my hands on a better image editing package.

Faunze 05-21-2006 11:06 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
My thread has been completely Hijacked [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

David_Grove 05-21-2006 11:48 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Booshy:
The other problem, is that I only have MS Paint to edit in the speech bubbles, and Paint is terrible at saving jpeg's (the format GMOD saves its screens in) as there is no compression option when saving them, so it typically reduces the quailty when saving. My own fault, I'll have to try and get my hands on a better image editing package.


Photoshopworks wonders [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] *Points to avatar* Originally an image of 1660 by 1400 cropped and resized to 100 by 97 and still looks good.

Iggy01 05-21-2006 11:51 AM

Re: My Pose of Jessica!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Booshy:
The other problem, is that I only have MS Paint to edit in the speech bubbles, and Paint is terrible at saving jpeg's (the format GMOD saves its screens in) as there is no compression option when saving them, so it typically reduces the quailty when saving. My own fault, I'll have to try and get my hands on a better image editing package.

I wouldn't mind helping you with it, I got PhotoShop 7.0.

Quote:

Originally posted by Booshy:
Either way, I'm thinking of getting a site together to put the better ones on, provided my idea's dont dry up over night

If you need any help I'll be glad to assist.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.