Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   SiN Episodes: Emergence (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   the last secret mystery - ertertwert help me (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17913)

orbittwz 05-31-2006 06:24 PM

the last secret mystery - ertertwert help me

hi to all!
well i finished the game at last and it was fun and cool.
i found all the secrets in the game except for one which i don't know where it is.
the last secret i didn't found is on the last level.
i got 2/3 secrets in this level.
well, to find the last secret i checked ertertwert's secret guide but i was shocked to see 2 videos in the showdown-finale folder instead of 3!!!

my question is: does there's a third secret in the last level or the programmers made a mistake?

p.s ertertwert - this question is for you!!! help me!!!

raeleus 05-31-2006 07:03 PM

Re: the last secret mystery - ertertwert help me

Well, there is an issue with the last secret. Check out this post on the steampowered forums:
Steam Powered Sin Forum: Secrets Thread

According to Ritual, all the secrets have been found so ertertwert's videos are complete.

orbittwz 05-31-2006 07:33 PM

well, like i said i looked into the ertertwert secret guide but he posted only 2 of 3 secrets in videos!!
where is the third secret in the showdown-finale level??
this is driving me mad!!!

orbittwz 05-31-2006 07:55 PM

nevermind, closed.
i deleted the game because i think that the last secret is a bug actually, means when jumping on the invisible legde count 1, cool, when entering the mad door count 2, cool, but when reaching the fish in the upper floor of the upside down complex the secret shows but not count so i say F*** this SH**!!!
DELETED THE GAME, finished it so bye bye, move on.

and like i said, CLOSED THREAD.

ertertwert 05-31-2006 09:46 PM

Haha, deleted the game because the last secret is bugged? It's not like you are going to get a congratulations screen anyway... But yeah, if you looked through this thread , you'd see that I commented about this last secret, and then updated it with a post re-stating what Michael said; all the secrets have been found, and the bug is as you described.

Damien_Azreal 05-31-2006 11:52 PM

Yeah, that seems like a kindof... stupid reason to uninstall a game. Maybe it's just me.

Logan 06-01-2006 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by orbittwz:
shows but not count so i say F*** this SH**!!!

Dude you may want to "talk to your doctor to see if Zoloft is right for you."

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
[img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

raeleus 06-01-2006 01:27 AM

Oh he's just being funny. I provided a link that explains why it's not working out for him and he just passes it off in his second post. Then in his third post he says "i think that the last secret is a bug actually" like he figured it out for himself.

DUH!

I guess he got pwned by the truth or something.

JezzyBall 06-01-2006 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Logan:
Quote:

Originally posted by orbittwz:
shows but not count so i say F*** this SH**!!!

Dude you may want to "talk to your doctor to see if Zoloft is right for you."

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
[img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

ROFLCOPTER. I spit coffee you loon. Nice one.

orbittwz 06-01-2006 12:19 PM

i decided to delete the game because i finished it, not because this 3rd secret bug is pissing me off, not at all!!
so thanx to everyone for reply this thread anyway!!