Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   SiN Episodes Editing (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Screenshots from Gmod (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17973)

JohnRBladekicksass 06-06-2006 07:36 PM

Screenshots from Gmod

Here is on of mine. Took me forever... sorry for the size [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] oh i forgot to say that these are Gmod Screenshots of Sin Episodes [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]Something that would never happen....

Raveness 06-06-2006 07:53 PM

Re: Screenshots from Gmod

That's great! Are you trying to tell us something? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Are you trying to influence future episodes? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

JohnRBladekicksass 06-06-2006 08:00 PM

i dont know.

ninken 06-07-2006 12:32 AM

That's funny! JC and JC! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] BTW I hope this does not influence future episodes, sounds to me they dislike each other, which is good.

SkyBard 06-07-2006 10:33 AM

Sometimes the people who dislike each other end up making the best couples.

Or at least a pleasant evening [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Lord_Rick 06-07-2006 11:49 AM

still.. im not sure a like the idea of a plot twist of that scale [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Raveness 06-07-2006 03:20 PM

It's not like the idea of opposing personalities getting together hasn't happened before.

This wouldn't be a plot twist until the relationship between the two JC's is actually intrinsic to the plot (are any relationships besides Elexis/Blade important yet [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]). If they got together beginning of next episode the objectives would still be the same.

BishopGantry 06-09-2006 08:47 PM

Always imaged JC leaning more towards dating lads...

Raveness 06-13-2006 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BishopGantry:
Always imaged JC leaning more towards dating lads...

Blasphemer! That would ruin my chances with him [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I personally would take JC over Blade anyday. More reliance on him coming home to me every night [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Zidd 07-28-2006 11:50 PM

nice poses. and making sure you made it look like JC actually had legs. you should use the camera tool to take screenshots so you dont have the hud and also type "dont_buff_my_pylon 1" without the "s in the console and you will have nice clean screenshots every time.

JackSpicer_26 02-05-2007 09:21 AM

Aww. The two beloved romantic lovecops rookie and the skeet.
Well my screenshots are about JC being the all "naughty" JC. :D