Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   SiN Episodes Editing (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Semi-Nude Jessica for grabs (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18060)

gothcelt 06-17-2006 06:18 AM

Semi-Nude Jessica for grabs

In a fit of boredom, I thought I'd see what could be done about reskinning Jessica. Ok, Ok, it wasn't boredom, I'm just a perv!
Anyway, it's still in the very rough stages, but I'm slowly figuring out where the naughty bits go.
If anybody wants to fiddle with the artwork or VTF's, here they are:
http://www.badongo.net/file/886458
http://www.badongo.net/file/886459
rough, but a start...

wisecode 06-17-2006 09:45 AM

Re: Semi-Nude Jessica for grabs

Please, I'm begging you, pretty please leave Jessica alone. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

gothcelt 06-17-2006 09:57 AM

Heh! I wasn't going to make a career out of skinning... I [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

taker 06-17-2006 12:56 PM

Funny wardrobe malfunction. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Catsimboy 06-17-2006 01:54 PM

Ugh it looks like when a guy wears a t-shirt with a tux on it or when a woman wears a t-shirt with a womans body in a bikini on it. Jessica went the tasteful route and wore the HardCorps uniform with the boobs painted on it.

gothcelt 06-17-2006 05:39 PM

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Now that you mention it... I think I better stick to my day job...

deceiver 06-17-2006 07:24 PM

Yes, yes you should. Unless you can model a nude version of jessica =P!

gothcelt 06-17-2006 07:56 PM

I COULD model her, but I don't think anyone would appreciate me naked, wearing a red wig...

deceiver 06-17-2006 08:02 PM

Err...model not as in a model. Model as in modelling her in a 3d app =P. Creating her from polygons =P.

gothcelt 06-17-2006 09:27 PM

I gathered that... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I was being facetious...

Grandpapa 06-17-2006 11:18 PM

LOL!

Raveness 06-17-2006 11:37 PM

CommanderZx2 06-18-2006 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Raveness:

No they're male... It's like women and shopping. Men just have their brains wired in a different way. We can't help it. Any male that says he has never looked at a naked picture in his life is lying.

Raveness 06-18-2006 02:17 AM

There's a difference between looking at a naked picture and creating a naked skin. One takes a lot longer than 5 seconds.

I was just kidding [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I've come to expect such behaviour anyways, and I know most can't help it. How can you with the constant bombardment from all media sources.

gothcelt 06-18-2006 04:57 PM

You're right - we're incorrigible. I vow never to look at a naked pic again - wait - who left that hustler there...?

Jin 06-19-2006 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Raveness:
There's a difference between looking at a naked picture and creating a naked skin. One takes a lot longer than 5 seconds.

LoL!!!!!!!!!

Standoff 06-20-2006 09:12 AM

I just bought the uncut version of Indigo Prophecy, pig that I am.
http://www.direct2drive.com/725/prod...s-Cut-Download

Oh well [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PizzasRgooD 06-20-2006 10:40 AM

Uncut? Lol there was nothing cut in Europe [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Yeah there's 2 sex scenes in it but why should movies be allowed to have them and games not? And why would that make you a pig [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

CommanderZx2 06-20-2006 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Standoff:
I just bought the uncut version of Indigo Prophecy, pig that I am.
http://www.direct2drive.com/725/prod...s-Cut-Download

Oh well [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Haha in UK that version is the only version and it's sold in all stores. It's just called Fahrenheit over here. Apparently that's the way the developers wanted the game to be, but indigo prophecy (which is the american version of fahrenhiet) was censored.

Standoff 06-20-2006 11:50 AM

I was simply responding ironically to the general theory/joke that women enjoy that all men are pigs.

I know about the european version...I have the cut version, and I was actually telling people on the Atari forums that I'd love it if they released an uncut digital version a long while ago.

he_the_great 06-20-2006 10:44 PM

I find it funny that the director's cut adds only a year to its players lives. The only thing that will change from 17 to 18 is that the parents no longer have legal control over their kids.

JoelF 06-21-2006 12:09 AM

What's the difference in the versions (Indigo vs. Fahrenheit).

I'm interested in getting the game eventually, and I'm wondering which is best to get.

(If I'm just missing a nudie scene... I'll live. I've got a beautiful girlfriend... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

Standoff 06-21-2006 04:29 AM

That does pretty much sum it up, though its not a choice you need to make unless you really have to buy it in stores.

PizzasRgooD 06-21-2006 10:42 AM

There's 2 sex scenes, one is even interactive, the other isn't but they're doing different poses etc lol. This one is actually sort of weird because </font><span class="spoiler" onmouseover="this.className='spoilerhighlight'" onmouseout="this.className='spoiler'">the guy is supposed to be dead</span><font class="post"> [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
And there is one unlockable movie with a striptease if I remember correctly.

snake289 06-21-2006 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JoelF:
What's the difference in the versions (Indigo vs. Fahrenheit).

I'm interested in getting the game eventually, and I'm wondering which is best to get.

there the same but indigo is cut and i think fahenheit had nothing cut

Standoff 06-21-2006 07:09 PM

I admit that was a wierd scene, but </font><span class="spoiler" onmouseover="this.className='spoilerhighlight'" onmouseout="this.className='spoiler'">it seemed to me like she'd have been so cold at that point it might not have mattered. (More undead, btw.)</span><font class="post">

It's rather unlikely seeming, but not entirely...

IcemanSimo 06-22-2006 07:24 AM

wat are indigo and farenheit about i have no clue.

please fill me in.

Standoff 06-22-2006 11:17 AM

It's a suspense adventure game with an action slant, an unusual control scheme, branched conversations, good technology (like picture in picture,) and stuff like that...there's really nothing like it from what I've seen.
http://www.atari.com/indigo/ for the US site, and just search google for 'fahrenheit pc game' or something to find the european sites

Embryodead 06-29-2006 06:04 PM

I for one appreciate your hard work, Gothcelt. Finally someone out there is trying to give the hotness of Jessica what it truly deserves.

If you could please, please try to keep this up don't listen to these punks that don't appreciate what you are doing. There is many of us who want nude skin/model of Jessica Cannon very badly. I am one of those people. This is a good start, but please try to finish it. Your work on Elexis was really cool from the screenshots I saw.

Thanks.

Xidarian 06-29-2006 10:35 PM

I believe that ritual created a nude but featureless (just like Elexis) model of jessica for the purpose off changing the clothes for future episodes but it wasn't included with emergence because she never changes. maby it will be released with future episodes or it could be begged off the ritual guys. Do they really want some amature guy to try and make one. Teh results could be horendous.

JoelF 06-29-2006 11:46 PM

Don't you know? Only n00bs say teh.

Just kidding. Welcome to the forum.

BishopGantry 06-30-2006 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xidarian
I believe that ritual created a nude but featureless (just like Elexis) model of jessica for the purpose off changing the clothes for future episodes but it wasn't included with emergence because she never changes. maby it will be released with future episodes or it could be begged off the ritual guys. Do they really want some amature guy to try and make one. Teh results could be horendous.

Wouldnt mind a character editor or clothes editor to make custom clothes for the main cast in Emergence...

Standoff 06-30-2006 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoelF
Don't you know? Only n00bs say teh.

Teh noobs are attacking!
Teh fad may be over but it's kinda fun sometimes, ya know?

Not that I'd overkill on it, usually, just bring it out when I'm bored.

Cloud 07-01-2006 04:38 PM

Im not really a big fan for a nude Jessica, altough i would like to see some new clothes and styles for both Jessica and Elexis. I guess when the SDK comes out, people will mod them.

SkyBard 07-02-2006 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud
Im not really a big fan for a nude Jessica, altough i would like to see some new clothes and styles for both Jessica and Elexis. I guess when the SDK comes out, people will mod them.

I agree with Cloud here. I'd like see more outfits for the ladies of SiN.

levelord 07-28-2006 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gothcelt
I COULD model her, but I don't think anyone would appreciate me naked, wearing a red wig...

...OMG! ...my sides hurt from laughing too hard!

guru7892 07-30-2006 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud

dude, I think you have been watching "ten years younger" and "what not to wear" a little too much.

and if you think thats strange, I acually watch those shows... and I'm a guy. and I'm straight. I'm also considering changing my wardrobe...

yeah i think i need help...

Cloud 08-06-2006 02:30 AM

yes you do, you totally do....you watch ten years younger? O_o

JackSpicer_26 02-05-2007 08:26 AM

Aww,man! You're being a pig. She's cute but
you're being harsh on Cindy here. However
if on Elexis ok since she's a model but dude...

gordon_fleeman 06-13-2007 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BishopGantry (Post 169135)
Wouldnt mind a character editor or clothes editor to make custom clothes for the main cast in Emergence...

I'll second that...:)