Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   SiN Episodes (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   I'm back from my tour of Ritual (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18235)

booger 07-19-2006 02:34 AM

I'm back from my tour of Ritual

I just got back from vacation. Drove all over the country, visiting friends both old and new. One of the stops along the way was to visit Levelord, get a tour of Ritual and receive a copy of Emergence, signed by the team. (yeah, I'm bragging)

I want to take a minute to thank everyone at Ritual for being so hospitable. It was a pleasure to meet all of you. Y'all have always been a strong development team, and I can't wait to see what the future holds in store for you guys. Shame that some of you couldn't have joined us at the Clubhouse that evening. I have to say, Dallas has the best strip clubs ANYWHERE.

RATBURN360 07-19-2006 03:19 AM

Re: I'm back from my tour of Ritual

Pal of Levelord? Stopping by Ritual would be an awesome thing to do and I plan to someday when I swing by Texas.
Maybe hit up a strip joint as well. :P

ertertwert 07-19-2006 12:04 PM

That's pretty sweet.

Michael_Russell 07-19-2006 01:09 PM

It was nice meeting you as well, even if it was a brief meeting.

PrivateNewbie 07-19-2006 10:29 PM

Bragging is okay... but not when you don't give us any inside info! When I read something about someone visiting a game development place I expect to hear about how they let you playtest their yet to be released cool stuff! Not just about how it was "cool". Come on! Explain a bit more! What does the place look like? Is there a big tiki guy outside?!

booger 07-20-2006 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrivateNewbie
Bragging is okay... but not when you don't give us any inside info! When I read something about someone visiting a game development place I expect to hear about how they let you playtest their yet to be released cool stuff! Not just about how it was "cool". Come on! Explain a bit more! What does the place look like? Is there a big tiki guy outside?!

Oh, you want details? Now, that wouldn't be very nice of me. Ritual opened their doors to me, and entrusted me with knowledge of their secret practices. To betray that trust would not be a very noble thing. Besides, they made me sign an NDA:D

But, yeah, they've got tiki heads.

Xenogenetic 07-20-2006 12:44 AM

I liked the tiki heads and many framed pictures of Julie.

Jin 07-20-2006 05:42 AM

Hehe Tiki Heads xD!! Oh there is quite a few strip joints here in the Lubbock area. But Dallas has more.....many more :P!!

levelord 07-21-2006 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger
Oh, you want details? Now, that wouldn't be very nice of me. Ritual opened their doors to me, and entrusted me with knowledge of their secret practices. To betray that trust would not be a very noble thing. Besides, they made me sign an NDA:D

But, yeah, they've got tiki heads.

Great meeting you, too, John! Details? I have pictures ;)

booger 07-21-2006 01:52 PM

Click for video

Despite what many of you may have heard, Ritual Tribesmen do NOT conduct virgin sacrifices. Those women were waaaay to experienced to have been virgins.