Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Comments (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Condition Zero Turns Three, Finally Stops Wearing Diapers (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18958)

badman 03-21-2007 12:22 PM

Condition Zero Turns Three, Finally Stops Wearing Diapers

According to my really smart calendar, it's been three years since Valve released Counter-Strike: Condition Zero to us mere mortals, blessing us with a digital amalgam created by no less than 15 different studios. We're even told that the game did, at at some point, feature counter-terrorists on some sort of mission to stop evil - Stylsy never made it past the first level, so we're still unsure about this.

If you now feel the urge to investigate this mystery, Condition Zero is still available on Steam, both by itself and as part of several compilations. The truth, as they say, is out there, along with AWPs, 'newbs', and countless mom jokes.

Frostbite 03-21-2007 09:13 PM

Re: Condition Zero Turns Three, Finally Stops Wearing Diapers

Yay! .

Apprentice 03-22-2007 12:31 PM

Nice to see you making these threads, but the forum needs some moderating . . .

Rusty_le_Cyborg 03-22-2007 06:01 PM

Cool.. Now after 3 years all we need is a few "missing" assets then we may be able to complete the "Deleted Scenes" properly ;)

Like this GIGN officer texture....

http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?i...officerku8.jpg

badman 03-22-2007 06:22 PM

Quote:

Nice to see you making these threads, but the forum needs some moderating . . .
Does it now? Perhaps you'd like to use the Report Post button? That's kind of what it's there for.

Apprentice 03-23-2007 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badman (Post 176020)
Does it now? Perhaps you'd like to use the Report Post button? That's kind of what it's there for.

I would be doing your job and too busy reporting spam and duplicate threads, unless you make me moderator . . .

badman 03-25-2007 01:03 PM

Okay, keep bitching about non-existent problems then. Oh wait, I hate that.

So quit.

Apprentice 03-25-2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badman (Post 176043)
Okay, keep bitching about non-existent problems then. Oh wait, I hate that.

So quit.

There are your some of the "non-existent" problems, the rest you can figure out yourself and please remember this the next time you want to straighten someone out: "Let he who is without sin, throw the first rock" . . .

badman 03-25-2007 02:24 PM

Don't see anything wrong with those. Half of those are literally jokes. Might I suggest a sense of humor? You might like it!

Xenogenetic 03-25-2007 06:03 PM

I wasn't gonna get involved, but when you are quoting the Bible please use the beautiful language it was originally intended to contain, ie "throw the first rock" into "cast the first stone".

Grandpapa 03-26-2007 04:48 AM

I think moderators and admins are doing their job nicely here, they aren't too tight headed, but if anyone goes beyond the greyzone, they act fast(fast=maybe next week;)). I have seen ppl banned from forums faster than it took them to register, but here it happends only when it's really necessary. That's the best of this site, even with those bad news about abandonig sin, and going on with casual games...