Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   SiN Episodes Editing (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Re-creating Sin 1? (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19158)

PsychoVincent 03-20-2008 06:12 AM

Re-creating Sin 1?

Well now that I'm allowed again to be on the forums, I would like to know if anyone would be intresed to re create Sin 1?
I do not have any skills but I'm more than willing to learn how to map ( I know the basics ).

Now if we could start this mod at the same time as the Retrubition, Sin would get even more exposure so the more mods the merrier.
The best idea too would be to recreate the first game in Source SDK for the same reason as Retrubution, it has a more updated engine.

I think my last username was Defur, and I got banned for having a pirate version of Sin: Episodes, but now today I bought it so i'm back.

So is anyone else intressed to make this?
:)

Sarkie 03-20-2008 01:21 PM

Re: Re-creating Sin 1?

Well before you are allowed back on, please PM me with your Steam Account to verify this statement, or you go bye bye.

PsychoVincent 03-20-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarkie (Post 176996)
Well before you are allowed back on, please PM me with your Steam Account to verify this statement, or you go bye bye.

My steam account is PsychoVincent

PsychoVincent 03-21-2008 09:05 AM

So now when that's over. Is there anyone who is intresed in this?

Andy3012 03-24-2008 07:11 AM

Your best bet would be to wait for SiN Retribution to be finnished, then ask Mad Max kindly if you could use the SDK to create the SiN 1 Levels. (I am guessing that all the origional guns will be in Retribution (+more) but you can always cutt out the old ones.

Wait and see what happens

PsychoVincent 03-24-2008 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy3012 (Post 177006)
Your best bet would be to wait for SiN Retribution to be finnished, then ask Mad Max kindly if you could use the SDK to create the SiN 1 Levels. (I am guessing that all the origional guns will be in Retribution (+more) but you can always cutt out the old ones.

Wait and see what happens

Why would I need to ask Mad Max kindly to use Source SDK?
:confused:

Andy3012 03-24-2008 04:05 PM

I meant HIS SDK, not Source SDK...

He is making a SiN 2 - which would be perfect to remake SiN 1 on.

You could always practice with regular SDK until you get the hang of it and eventually port your maps to the SiN 2 SDK

PsychoVincent 03-27-2008 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy3012 (Post 177009)
I meant HIS SDK, not Source SDK...

He is making a SiN 2 - which would be perfect to remake SiN 1 on.

You could always practice with regular SDK until you get the hang of it and eventually port your maps to the SiN 2 SDK

He's making an SDK!?
:confused:

Oh I thought it only was a mod he was creating, but tha's awesome!