Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   SiN Episodes: Emergence (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Hey, Ritualistic! (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19363)

Zerofactor 01-03-2009 12:26 PM

Hey, Ritualistic!

Forget those damn casual games already and finish the only thing that matters... SIN!

MattColes 01-03-2009 07:56 PM

Re: Hey, Ritualistic!

Yeah i agree, come back to the only game that matters! more SiN, more SiN

Zerofactor 01-04-2009 12:47 AM

I checked Levelord's blog and last it was updated was exactly 1 year ago. :/ If I knew how, I'd take over and completely finsh SiN. Alas, I r noob.

Lucretius 01-24-2009 02:04 PM

Seconded, Thirded, Fouthed, Fifthd, Sixthd, Seventhd, Eighthd, Ninethd and Tenthd! That's how many copies I promise to buy if they release it and it's reasonably priced. Come on -- if we all promise to buy 10 copies maybe they'll do it. Or maybe we can pool like a couple hundred grand and commission the damn game ourselves! Let's start a fundraiser.

Zerofactor 01-25-2009 10:35 AM

Sure, I'll buy 10 copies of the next game!

game_over 01-29-2009 04:30 PM

I think they still need to make more casual games to get enough money and then think of the budget. Besides, they need a good writer to buff up the weak and predictable plot.

MattColes 01-29-2009 08:03 PM

I hate it when I'm working and in comes these mumbo jumbo games, each one I see I think that should be a copy of SiN.

Make SiN again!!!!!!!!

Scully_boy 04-16-2009 11:28 AM

More SIN NOW!!!!

ARRRRRRR!!!!!

MORE!!!

Poll!

petition!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

more!

Sticky!!!!!! :-(

Jin 05-07-2009 08:00 PM

We all want a new episode, but its not going to happen i waited to long to see whats going to happen in episode 2.Just Like Duke Nukem Forever news today its is a Never :/!!

RATBURN360 05-27-2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jin (Post 177648)
We all want a new episode, but its not going to happen i waited to long to see whats going to happen in episode 2.Just Like Duke Nukem Forever news today its is a Never :/!!

At this point, if it does happen, I'd like to see them just completely remake SiN 1 and Episodes. It feels like a total overhaul sometime in the future would be better than making sequel episodes to a game few except old school people have played.

When you look at the games today which mostly lack substance, creativity and are designed with nothing new in mind except to keep rehashing the same tired ideas just because people are afraid to try new and innovative ideas since it could mean damage to profits, I'm really really uncertain if a new SiN game would succeed. I certainly also don't want to see a SiN game made extremely mediocre and average like everything else. The original had a lot going for it and if a remake is done I hope they remember this.

In other words: Don't take a game like System Shock 2 and turn it into Bioshock. :P

Arch13 06-01-2009 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jin (Post 177648)

well... Duke Nukem 4ever is not dead at all... 3drealms said 'goodbye', but they rose from the grave few days after and now seaching for a partner to finish DNF =)