Ritualistic Forums

Ritualistic Forums (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/index.php)
-   SiN Episodes Completed Maps & Mods (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   SiN: Retribution - website open! (http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20580)

MadMax 03-10-2008 08:03 PM

SiN: Retribution - website open!

Sin fans rejoice, the website for my Sin expansion is live as of now! I'd like you to visit http://sin.silverball-magic.com and get informed. Nothing to download yet except the usual media, but I'm sure you will enjoy a new episode of Blade's Journal and the new character info.

Comments always welcome. And please, if you know anyone who's been around Ritualistic earlier, spread the word; the more Sin fans see this mod, the more it will pay off to deliver it! :-D

T0ssu 03-11-2008 10:03 AM

Re: SiN: Retribution - website open!

damn i'm waiting this one to come out :o

Andy3012 03-13-2008 12:30 PM

nice one mate - and thanks for sending those images to me.

yes i was that guy that emailed you for the manual images hehe :D

I will be spreading the word for you i do still know a few old school SiN fans out there.

PsychoVincent 03-20-2008 06:07 AM

Nice!

The only thing that is missing now is that you should get a mod page on Moddb, that way it'll get the ultimate exposure!
:)

MadMax 08-03-2008 07:18 AM

Just a quick heads-up about this mod: I've switched from Source to Unreal Engine 3, and I'm also writing a blog about the development of the game at the website! Still nothing to release yet, but new screenshots coming soon.

LEGION 10-03-2008 12:29 AM

I only want to say that Im really looking forward for this mod and I really like your other works like the dialogue-patches for SiN 1 & EP and your great remixed SiN 1 Soundtrack!! I really love the music from SiN 1 and Im so thankful for your work!!!
Ok, thats enough. Oh, one more: I like the music from your band, too! ;)

So please keep modding!!!!!! :)

MattColes 12-28-2008 02:38 AM

Any news on the mods progress MadMax?

game_over 02-19-2009 08:56 PM

Looks nice and neat. Sin had some potential, its a shame it got screwed over (someone had to work on a plot).

Hope this lighten things up.

T0ssu 07-28-2009 02:46 PM

I guess this project is dead too :(

Arch13 08-03-2009 05:59 AM

:( i'm affraid - you right...
we have no chances to see Elexis one more time:(

MattColes 08-17-2009 03:46 AM

Well I wouldn't take it that far, there might be one last small SiN fix on the way

Arch13 08-18-2009 08:41 AM

may be you right, but i sent few e-mails to MadMax, so he did not sent reply... it seems, that he abandoned this project. his last words was about changing mod specification from HL2 to UT3.
as UT3 mapper - not great, but not a noob - i can say - it is f*cking hard to make total conversion...

MadMax 09-03-2009 01:03 PM

Hey guys,

I got a few of those messages you sent me. I usually respond to any mail I get, so if anyone did not get an answer, your message must have been filtered out or something. But I hear you.

The game is not dead. I simply had lots to do in the past couple of months and like I always said before, I'm doing this project whenever I have and want to have the time for it. I'm currently starting my studies again and my band and I are recording an album all by ourselves, so that has kept me busy and will so for a while. But like I explained in the website a week ago, I have neither abandoned the game nor do I want to stop. But it will take lots and lots of time!

I didn't update the website so long because I wanted to return with something to show you. But since that is still going to take a while, I hope you will keep waiting because I WILL finish the game or at least part of it eventually. I know that you can only take my word for it at the moment, but keep hanging on like I am.

By the way, the engine switch might not be final.