View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 04:22 AM   #8
PoOKiE
Rookie

Default Re: Condition Zero Missions IT OUT!!!

Oh, i believe you but you were sayin the opposite of what i meant. I didnt mean give the real terrorist credit either. I mean in the game, cause playing as a T is half the fun of CS. So basically the single player game will be half as fun [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] But seriously, I understand all whats goin on now and its not a huge deal but it is kind of disapointing cause if September 11th never happend then it would have been a no-brainer. I hate how most of the country doesnt notice problems till it bites them in the butt(or crashes planes into buildings). Osama Bin Laden had a giant reward out for his head even before 9/11 and no one seemed to care.... Our cars pollute so much and we have so much waste compared to other countries and no one seems to care...... Our corporations invade other nations and steal their culture and no one cares.... So, basically I'm saying no one cares about all the other things that make other countries and some terrorists hate us and no one does anything or seems to care until something big happens. In another 5years the cycle will start all over again until another thing big happens and people say oh yeah I forgot, we gotta get those terrorists.

Anyways, I'm sure Condition Zero will be awesome but it is kind of sad that we cant do stuff as Ts. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
PoOKiE is offline   Reply With Quote