View Single Post
Old 01-26-2003, 01:17 AM   #2
happy_cravings
Casual

Default Re: Hi All, Some suggestions for CS:CZ

LOL!...To be honest man, I think your idea of the modifying guns is pure junk. FFS man, all you want to do to the original Counter-Strike/Condition Zero is boost up the power of every gun, make it more accurate blah blah blah...oh man, the guns are fine the way they are(besides a few [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ). If your ideas were even used omg all the guns will be the same,same power+ good accuracy, the game won't even be called Counter-Strike, more like Simple-Strike. Sorry if I was a bit rude [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] man but I dont think those gun modifications will happen [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img], EVER! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Just remember some ppl don't want the guns to change the way u do, some ppl like getting the fluky headshots that MAC10 (not UZI, thats in what they call it in GTAIII e.t.c) can do, this is a good quality of the MAC10 that ppl love [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] , I know I do [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
happy_cravings is offline   Reply With Quote