View Single Post
Old 01-26-2003, 01:41 PM   #3
The_Squeeze
Casual

Default Re: Hi All, Some suggestions for CS:CZ

heh..thx for the input but I beg to differ. Most people I know that play this game which is quite a few think along these lines, and you can pretty much play any game of cs now and see what I have mentioned to be as true. A slight increase in power to say the temp (as one example) would hardly make it the same gun as say a AK47 or even one of the new rifles. So I dont think simple strike would suffice. LOL [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Would be nice to play the game and actually have a little more to choose from then just which rifle you are going to use, (the RS for Cts will help along these lines a bit now) and I guarantee you 2 Mac10s akimbo would be hella of a lot more popular then just the single one is now. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

And as to them not changing any of the guns. Would not be too sure about that crave they are already changing the glock in the beta and it is definitely a much better gun to use now, and its been a while since they touched that one, and a lot people love the change they made there.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
The_Squeeze is offline   Reply With Quote