View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:10 AM   #6
The_Squeeze
Casual

Default Re: Hi All, Some suggestions for CS:CZ

heh...Castle, thx for reply. That brief (LOL) list I compiled was I know for the most part more a possible wish list based on almost 3 in a half years of playing this game, and I know you guys realize that you are working on the hottest game around, and dont want to do anything to mess it up. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I will be honest though, I think even if you guys went on a mission to mess it up it would be really, really hard to do. LOL. Its probably going to take a game that is a "CS-Killer" to knock it out and I do not see that coming for a long time.

Seriously though, on that list I made. Would be nice if some of the more glaring problems were changed some. Like the Ump,Duals,Auto-Sniper Rifles, and lack of variety for the shotguns and machine guns, nightvision goggles and maybe the tweaks I mentioned to the nades. I am pretty confident the community wouldnt knock you down if you guys made a faithful change in these small areas. I remember when I talked to Randy Pitchfork at an event about this. He basically told me the same thing, that for the core weapons they would never,ever change. But as you can see, just the slight change to the glock and the smoke nade recently in the BETA has been greatly received by the community. Doesn't hurt to test it out in Beta testing and see how it goes and change it later if need be, and if you all need a tester for some of this I will be glad to give you honest feedback in that category. [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Anyway, keep up the good work.

The_Squeeze is offline   Reply With Quote