View Single Post
Old 03-25-2003, 10:58 PM   #1
happy_cravings
Casual

Default ...Happy to see Ritual taking over :D

I have no idea why I wasted my time writing this post but i am just so god damn happy Ritual has taken over CZ instead of Gearbox!

In my opinion Gearbox's player CT models were so lame...they didn't even look like original CS CT models, i mean aren't they mean't to have a mask covering there mouths! LOL there faces were also a bit off the edge [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

They were also going to just use the normal view of guns in firstperson view which just tells me they are lazy. Where as Ritual made new gun models, new first-person view models and well...nearly new everything.

Although i was looking forward to Gearbox's coop mode i still think Ritual is better...all round!

Thanx for making this game "kick ass" Valve and espeacially Ritual! Cheers!

P.S.this is just my own opinion and there was not meant for any offence towards the Gearbox company, i think u guys were just looking to much at the view of the game "Black Hawk Down". [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

lol (no offence again) but lame! I mean look at those BOOTS! LOL! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

happy_cravings is offline   Reply With Quote