View Single Post
Old 06-13-2003, 10:43 PM   #66
d4rksuN
Veteran

Default Re: Condtion Zero is out!!!!

First before I say anything, I'd like you to read this sentance at least 7 times, because that's the only way you'd ever comprehend anything I say:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Please, dude, if you don't have anything intelligent to say, don't say anything at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now with that out of the way..

I fuken whoop your ass at cs

[/ QUOTE ]

Wince when does this have anything to do with CS? It doesn't. Period. Now go brag to someone who cares about your CS skills.

lol gj you so funny, fag ass bitch darksunnyd.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does that mean? Please say anything possible in clear English.. you know? The class you're taking right now in school?

The hero at this board? Why don't you do something then coming back to this board all the time gay ass nolife.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could barely comprehend what you said here, but I think it means that I spend all my time at message boards.. yet, you posted twice before I even got the chance to come back and check the boards. God I'm such a "nolife".

then why the fuk are u responsing to my comment you stupid ass fuk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you attacked me. I didn't just start talking shit to you. You started shit with me.

stfu fuknut stink fish whore gay ass super fuk bitch ass shit fuk!

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? What does all this mean exactly? You used the words "super" and "fish" in one sentance meant to be an insult.. though, it really isn't much of one.

Go back to school and learn some grammar, kid. Grammar that bad should set you back to about.. 3rd grade. Your spelling is atrocious. I can barely read what you type.

That's right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wait.. one correctly constructed sentance in your posts! I'm proud of you! Maybe those 3 years in school are really helping!