View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 07:04 PM   #1
Automator
Veteran

Default What up guys?!?!?

I come by this dead forum every once in a while but I'm not sure any of the same people even browse anymore. I know kevin will forever be around and Kala blesses his pressence about as much as I do. What's goin on? How you guys doin?

My cousin is getting pretty good and me and him rip apart a lan that got opened a couple months ago right by our houses. We're both getting pretty good. I'm up and down, I rip up servers but some weeks are better than others. I just broke up with my girl a couple weeks back so I got more time for cs and ball.

I need to get a job, I been lazy too long. I put in an application for the lan, but I doubt that'll go through, I need to know somebody for that. I'm dreaming that I can hook it up at Gearbox since it's like 5 minutes away but I know thats just a dream. I could go apply for Ritual (hint hint). I'll probably end up at a skatshop or cd store at the mall, but whatever.

Since a friend showed me soulseek I been getting way back into music. I can't find any of my favorite LA groups since I moved and now I got a library of new stuff from Living Legends, Atmosphere, 2mex, Busdriver, etc.

HaloCE is still rediculous with the worst netcode to ever crap on the gaming community, but I got pretty good at xbox and can't wait for Halo2. VALVe will never release hl2, or at least that's what I tell myself so I don't get pissed (that cs source looks nice though). Wolf and I talk sometimes (you probably didn't guess that huh?) and he fills me in on stuff since I'm not as on top of what's going on as I used to be.

Anyway, that's my life at the moment. I been playing alot more ball and swimming since the heat and humidity is here.
Summertime and the livings easy.
Automator is offline   Reply With Quote