View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 01:46 PM   #6
Rusty_le_Cyborg
Experienced

Default Re: Deleted Scenes Custom Mission Loader

Okay. I have just tested the map under CD install and Steam and it works just fine!!

What you have to remember is that you need to download the (currently) 5 new missions and install them before installing this "mod". Don't forget the 3 wad files if you are installing under Steam.

The missions can be downloaded from -

Abalone's site and Kiltron's site

Abalone has made a great job of this map. Idea's I can do... mapping is something else :-) .. and thanks also to Kiltron for the brainstorming session when my head was about to explode when I thought of the idea!!

Cheers for now

<EDIT>

One minor bug under Steam seems to be that if you go into the map and then select Training straight away it loads the Training map but also plays the CZ theme music!! If you just press "esc" and exit out to the World Map again and go into it again though it works. (That's Steam for you!)

<EDIT 2>
I think this "bug" is something to do with the way I have Steam DS installed. By default I think Valve remove the "gamestartup.mp3" file (Splash music), so I put a file in there as I missed it.... So I guess I will just have to put up with it [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Rusty_le_Cyborg is offline   Reply With Quote