View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 11:29 PM   #8
impkeeper
Rookie

Default Re: hi Nude Elexis in Sin 1, will there be in Sin

Seriously i prefer my 8 year old see's a nude lady compared to him seeing somone getting there brains shot all over the wall

its easyer to give a lausy excuse as to why she was nude lol :P

or 15 year old for that matter...

nudety is not that bad, its intercorse that can be hard to explain and hard for a kid to tackel... hell in denmark on the beach Girls sunbath nude. and topless in the parks lol :P..

personaly its fun with some challangeing bathing suits i say, gives the mind something to imagen about hehe [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].. instead of just revealing it all..

but its still fun in games when thay do give us the option to see more [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]..

and yeah i agree its requares a dev with balls.. and games with balls what hardcore gamers buy [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]...

-------------------

as for games in denmark. the shopkeeper can only sell a game with Rateing on if the kid has he's parents with em or legal guardian. and then the shopkeeper has to inform the parent or legal gaurdian. that this game is rather vilant. or bloody. or what not....

heard the talk in a shop, over a game GTA.. was just vilance he mentioned tho.. but ohh well. im ok with it..
impkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote