Thread: Sin PHYSICS
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 09:54 PM   #4
Stephen
Rookie

Default Re: Sin PHYSICS

Belive me, I've played hl2 for ages, and I know that one releases objects by a second tap of the use key [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]. But in my SIN emergence game, the objects do not fall out of ones hand as directed by gravity! Rather they fly off in unpredictible directions, unpredictable distances. If I had the skill, I'd make a wmv movie of my results. One place I noticed it was when I tried to stack a garbage can on top of a box so that I could get up to a fence top. I'd try to set the can down as gently as I could, buy it would behave in unpredictable ways. And now, i'm stuck in the reactor cooling room trying to turn off the rheostat? When I turn it off it self powers back on ? I've tried placing objects on top of the rheostat handle to make the durn thing stay down. If I have blade jump on top of the handle I/he can stop it. Otherwise, if I place one of the PCs (which are running the displays in the reactor coolilng room) on the handle it, the handle, just goes right through the box. But my main gripe here is that objects (PCs in this case) often fly off in strange directions. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote