View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 05:08 AM   #14
KalZakath
Experienced

Default Re: My Pose of Jessica!

More Jessica for me please [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I had an idea, slightly loose one though. Kind of a 'behind the scenes' shot, as if Sin:E was a film - the main cast standing around chatting and laughing, taking a break - particularly Jessica > Elexis and Blade > Radek [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Preferably all drinking Grape like Ninja. In the background, a couple of grunts talking to a mutant. And maybe even the Quadrilex sat quietly off to the side chewing on some remains [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] You could probably do some more with that too, bringing more 'actors' in. Possibly even a Cameo from Alex Vance, that one made me chuckle [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

As you can guess, I'm not a film director [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

A question for you - people are obviously rendering these things in 3DS MAX - I haven't investigated very far with modding HL2/source games - am I right in understanding that I can get 3DS compatible models from the GCF files? Or maybe a plugin for 3DS that imports these files? The Elexis render was fantastic [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
KalZakath is offline   Reply With Quote