View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 06:02 PM   #20
rtpHarry

Default Re: Blade\'s \"Skateboard\" movement makes Sin unplay

i just tried it and i thought you had fixed it! I started at the bottom of sintek towers where i was when the game started bugging out, and loaded the game up and got to play most of the way through the carpark when i *ahem* got killed :P

after i started the level again it was back to normal stutters so i thought that maybe this mode2 status was being reset so i restarted the game and the jitters are back.

one thing i noticed was that my audio was crackly, and i have a ac97 onboard sound card so i check the audio menu and quality was on high. i hadn't changed any settings in this screen, i dont know if mode2 alters this but i put that down to medium audio quality and the sound stopped crackling.

seconds later i died for the first time as listed above, so thinking it was that i turned it back up to high quality audio but the input jitters continued.

one combo i havent tried is starting the game from already being on high quality audio mode with -mode2 enabled... i'll give it a quick whirl now.. you could have told me what mode2 actually was because im probably wasting my time right now :P

nope still sticks and same if i start a game from the beginning

i wonder why it worked for a whole life's worth now sticks like crazy?!
rtpHarry is offline   Reply With Quote