View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 05:36 PM   #13
RoNsTaR

Default Re: Sin Emergence German

Quote:
Just to point out it is not Valve's fault, it is the germany governing board who allow games or not allow them, Valve are only following what they say.
*cough* no damn no, it isn't that easy. I can't let stand this here, cuz its just fragging wrong, the whole "its the USKs fault" is absolutly wrong..., I still mentioned the way how ratings are done and which versions are affected in germany ! The USK is NOT like the BBFC, when a game gets no rating it still can be sold without problems..., like PEGI - Ratings. The USK can't index (and not ban, thats something totally different) anything, thats what the BPJM is doing, maybe on unrated games, maybe not, and EVEN THEN, this doesn't mean a whole salestop or ban, no it does mean, that you can't get the game when you're a minor.

So and as I read here, we even have a GERMAN uncut PEGI-Version, so whats the point?! Release the PEGI-Versions for all german customers on Steam and put your cut DE-Version, which no one wants in your USK-Rated Retailboxes, where they belong and don't let the guys wait anymore, who allready paid via Credit Card on Steam.
RoNsTaR is offline   Reply With Quote