View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 09:43 AM   #52
MetalFX
Casual

Default Re: [WIP] White Blade Reskin

Personally I can't see what the big deal is here, I mean even a blind man (no offence ment) could clearly see that in SiN 1 Blade is as white as the non-red parts of the England flag. But I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion.

But however a few questions do still remain unanswered such as 'How did Blade become so dark in Episode 1 (even if he got a bit of a tan his skin colour couldnt of changed that much could it?) And also what other unexplained changes to Blade can we expect to see in future episodes?

I wouldnt be suprised if Blade went under a gender change in the next episode, judging by how much his skin colour has changed I think its safe to say that we might as well as expect it to happen at some point. (Still would make a suprising storyline for Blade turning out no be a female, no?)

But for right now I like Omega1's </font><span class="spoiler" onmouseover="this.className='spoilerhighlight'" onmouseout="this.className='spoiler'"> ROBOT CHAMELEON </span><font class="post"> theory so i'm going to go with that.
MetalFX is offline   Reply With Quote