View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 09:29 PM   #7
Cynosure
Regular

Default Re: Just played "Sin Episodes",... What I think... **spoilers**

The game is a FPS. The reason I like it is because it's run and gun. I like a down and dirty shoot 'em up game. If you want to play a game for the story then go play a RPG.

Viktor was using the tanker because he was trying to hide the fact that he had a drug lab. That's why you had to find the secret entrance. Did you not listen to any of the dialogue? Maybe that's why you thought there was no story. A lot of it takes place over your headset.

Viktor would not have to go through the same path that you did. Your way was blocked with locked doors, doors that were welded shut to prevent you from getting through, force feilds, and later on from fires. I would assume that he would have keys or codes for the doors and force feilds.

One thing that everyone seems to be forgetting about Sin is that THIS IS NOT A FINISHED GAME. It is only the beginning. It can go on forever, and keep improving every time. Even if they don't try to put a lot of story content into every episode, after 10 episodes there will still be a great story. I'm excited to see what the future holds for this game.
Cynosure is offline   Reply With Quote