View Single Post
Old 04-22-2002, 05:30 AM   #1
KoDoS
Experienced

Default Suggestions for Multiplayer Taunts.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ehem,Hello Ritual...you may think I'm some sorta no0b,and I guess I am (to this place) but I've been at the Raven EF BBS probably longer than any of the Ravenites here. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Infact I got there so early,I was able to find out that the voice recording hadn't been started by the time I started posting there,and so I started a thread just like this one.
In it was a list of taunts specific to each character.Some of Raven replied to the thread saying that they liked what they saw,but imagine my suprise to find out that many of the lines I wrote made it into the final game.
I must admit that one of my secret joys in life is knowing that some of my favourite Star Trek actors have spoken words I wrote.Kate Mulgrew,Robert Beltam,the lovely Jeri Ryan,Robert Picardo and Tim Russ to be precise.I won't give the list of what I wrote just yet..this thread post is turning into a history lesson and will be huge if I start on that,and besides,this post is all about Suggestions for MP taunts for Elite Force 2...and from what I gather that means that many of the MP (Holomatch) characters that we choose will be Next Generation characters.This means that we might just get the chance to have the Legendary Picard voice words that we ourselves have written.So without further delay-Here are my Suggestions for Multiplayer Taunts.

Picard:
i."Straighten up that Uniform Mister." (Picard said something similar to Worf in 'Insurrection')
ii."Get (the Hell) off my ship." *One of Janeways EF taunts.Captains prerogative.* [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
iii.*Dixon Hill style* "Case closed."
iv."Your a disgrace to the Federation."
v."Computer,restore Holodeck Safety Protocols."
*ok..out of ideas there,time for..*

Riker:
i.*I don't know why Chakotay says this in EF,it belongs here*.
"That's why they call me Number one."
ii."You're out of line,Mister."
iii."Just don't/Don't be late for your shift."
iv."You aughta get that looked at." *you'd think I just watched Insurrection but it's been a while.I think Riker said this about Worfs 'Gorge'(sp?).*

Data:
i.*Not sure about this first one,but I'm thinking something like...*
"My Postronic Network allows me to accurately calculate the trajectory of each individua---(Imaginary "Shut up!Data." followed by humbled),"Yes Sir.or Sorry Sir."
ii."Allow me to activate my Emotion Chip. (tilts head) AHAHAHAHAhahahah." *gotta have Data laugh somehow.*
iii."I possess superior capabilaties."(that's a quote I think)
iv."You can not defeat me."
v."If I were a human,I would not wish to be you." (ooh,that's gotta hurt [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )

Deanna:
i."I'm sensing you're in great pain." (hehe,I think that's a good one. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )
ii."Come by my office later and we'll talk about it."
iii."I know exactly how you feel."
iv.*umm...* "Hahahah." (just a laugh)

Beverley:
i."You don't look so good."
ii."Crusher to Sickbay.Medical Emergency in Holodeck 3."
iii.How many fingers am I holding up. *thinks back to Quake 2's MP gestures...ehem*
iv.*quick diagnosis,maybe have tricorder sound behind her saying..* "Fractured vertibra,ruptured spleen,lacerations to the neo-cortex.*end tricorder sample* We need to get you to a Starbase Medical Facility as soon as possibible." (maybe a bit long winded.Next...oh!)

Geordi:
i."If this is too rough for you,I could re-program the Holodeck!"
ii."My Optic Sensors tell me you're hurt pretty bad."
iii.Who needs a crosshair when you've got my eyesight."
iv."I could see you coming from a light year away. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] "

and..if Worf is in it,I have only one line for him besides all the standard Klingon Battle cries,and that is...
"Computer,Disengage Safety Protocols. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] "

------------

The End. time to post and edit.I imagine it will be a mess and hard to understand me. :sigh:
/edit.I just posted it and read it and it seems ok.I hope it's not too late for this topic and also I don't even know if all the cast will be doing the voices anyway.
Ritual if you do actually read this [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img],and it's not too late,could you tell us who will be lending their voices to this game of yours?
Thanks.
KoDoS.

[ April 24, 2002: Message edited by: KoDoS ]
KoDoS is offline   Reply With Quote