There are two options I can think of:
- Your Drivers do not well with the Game (your driver is not supporting OpenGL the way it should!)
- A other software is interfering.
I suggest you first try to disable all other software before you try other drivers.
Shut down all other software!
Software that is know to create effects like this:
Please provide a screenshot first before you do anything on the drivers software
- Screen/Desktop Recoder (especially the Free Software)
- In-Game Recorder (especially the Free Software)
- Video Player (especially VLC)
- Instant Messenger (especially MSN!)
- Other Games
- Tunning Tools
- Vista Specials like 3d Effects (try to run the game in full-screen)
(Ingame Press [F11]), they are saved in:
C:\Programe\Activision\EF2\base\screenshots\ (german version)
If you have troubles to open the screenshots you can use Irfan View
to open them
(free and clan, I use it my self since years)