View Single Post
Old 07-13-2001, 06:07 AM   #12
Default Re: what happened to this forum

I am still here. I just don't have time to make a post here because of the time I have. I am so bussy all the time. I am a department manager and my job calls for more time and friggin energy. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You know between my job at work and my job here at home makeing sure I keep my house clean and takeing care of my little boy and my husband. It will keep you bussy and less time on the computer. I would love to have more time to chat and other things. I don't even have time to check my emails that I get everyday. There are just not enough time in the day to get everything doen that needs to be done. I read this forum when I have time and to relieve some of the stress that I have so I can get a good laugh. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It makes me feel so much better when I come here. I like the people here. They are a bunch of crazy men. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You guys have a good sence of humor. Any woman that wouldn't laugh like I do with you guys. They don't have any kind of humor in them themselves. I think you guys are great. I might come here and not post but just to read what you all have to say in here. Anyway thank you for the good laughs. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
sexymamaSIN is offline   Reply With Quote