View Single Post
Old 05-15-2003, 12:50 AM   #1
Roncorolla

Default What are they playing???

Ok, I am sure everyone has seen the extrememly large pic of the CZ booth. Now I am curious to know, what are those people playing or observing at the booth--hopefully they are playing. Is that game on display there the officially complete version of CZ for release on PC? If so why not ship it out to everyone now so that the delay of placing it on store shelves won't add to the painful waiting period. I mean, is that really the full version ready for shipping of CZ being played at that E3 booth, you know, the one with the 3 CTs holding an M4, the one new gun ??Famus??, and an mp5?

Can one of the Ritual staff confirm this for us? Cause if that one they are playing at that booth is the final shipping version...I'll send you some cash and you can let me download that CZ over there and let me start playing already. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Does CZ boxes that we purchase from a store come with a CDKEY of its own for online play? I could use another key for my other computer...
Roncorolla is offline   Reply With Quote