View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 12:46 AM   #11
WinstonSmith6079
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to WinstonSmith6079 Send a message via MSN to WinstonSmith6079 Send a message via Yahoo to WinstonSmith6079 Send a message via Skype™ to WinstonSmith6079
Arrow Re: Video Problem--Please Help!

Yes, it did help, but only somewhat. It corected the problem but created a different other video problem. Sometimes backgrounds would be not shown, just blank, black screen in which the models and all are set against.

Like at the end of that first Borg round, when you beat it, the ship leaves the Sphere to join several other UFP ships. The background is supposed to be pretty stars and nebulas and cool space stuff. But, as I said, that background is not shown.

Likewise at Starfleet Academy when you look out of a window or go outside one of the buildings, there's nothing in the horizon or sky but pitch-black starless night. :/

But nevermind that: That computer that I had that problem with died and now I'm using a different computer with a completely different video-card. So I don't have any of those problems anymore.

I do, however, have a much differnet problem. I guess I should make a new thread for that.... Here it is:
http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/sh...220#post179220

Last edited by WinstonSmith6079 : 10-16-2010 at 01:02 AM.
WinstonSmith6079 is offline   Reply With Quote