Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 01-22-2003, 03:27 AM   #1
excession

Default Cheating in CS -- will CS:CZ overcome it?

I loved CS. But I hated the cheaters. I hated it so much I went out of my way to find publicly available cheats and post them to admins; the OGC (etc) cheats made the game a joke for those playing without cheating. You know the drill. Due to the cheating, and nothing being able to be done about it OTHER than only playing with trusted people, I had to give up CS.

So, will CS:CZ <font color="blue"> DEFINITIVELY </font color> wipe out client side cheating, wallhacks, aimbots, and all that other evil nastyness that MyG0T etc unleash upon the community?

Thanks in advance for those of you who think about the question, rather than just react like stung teenagers "are you calling me a cheat!!!!".

Excession
excession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 09:37 PM   #2
The Analog Kid
Fanboy

Default Re: Cheating in CS -- will CS:CZ overcome it?

Maybe you don't know this, but CS:CZ is a single player game, not multiplayer. The multiplayer aspect is going to be the latest version of Counter-Strike.
The Analog Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 02:00 AM   #3
PoOKiE
Rookie

I dont know if you know this but CZ comes with multiplayer which still uses the updated halflife engine for better graphics and such. You buy it from the store and you get multiplayer with it. [img]/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img]

Even though its updated i'm not sure if the halflife engine will have anything built in to stop cheaters and stuff which is what I assume you mean cause the servers will both be available to CS and CZ users, therefore any cheats that work on regular CS should work on CZ too unfortunately. Unless Ritual has done anything to the CZ engine that fixes certain cheats. It would have to be hosted by a CZ server to do anything though....of course this is speculation cause i'm not sure if Ritual actually did anything to it...
PoOKiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 11:56 AM   #4
The Analog Kid
Fanboy

If you actually read my entire statement you would have seen that multiplayer is just the latest version of Counter-Strike, you know the one you can download or buy retail in stores. Yes there will be added maps and such, and client side graphic updates but that is about it, nothing more.
The Analog Kid is offline   Reply With Quote