Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2003, 06:15 PM   #1
Wolf8218
Veteran

Default Condtion Zero is out!!!!

or should have been today anyways :/
Old 06-06-2003, 07:36 PM   #2
enfestid
Veteran

Default Re: Condtion Zero is out!!!!

You had me excited there... Thought maybe Ritual finished it and kept it a secret. But I was only fooling myself [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] lol
Old 06-06-2003, 10:51 PM   #3
Wolf8218
Veteran

i wish
Old 06-06-2003, 11:19 PM   #4
MachineX
Experienced

I hate you [img]/forums/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] ! Got me excited! ERRRrrrrrrrr.............
Old 06-07-2003, 02:20 AM   #5
Kalabalana
Veteran

I have to admit, I honestly commend Wolf for this thread. The game should have indeed been out now, or at least in the next week or so. This is not my oppinion, Ritualistic made a promise, I don't care if it was insinuated, implied, bs'd. The producers of cz tricked us, us moron gamers into actually believing the game would be released in the margin of allocated time, they set. I hate being so gullible, companies use that gullibilty to walk all over you, like your some piece of shit.
Bring on the flaming, I've already been broken as far as cz is concerned.
Old 06-07-2003, 03:10 AM   #6
SushiManX
Rookie

Yea May 2003 my ass! Tf is taking so long goddamnit!?
Old 06-07-2003, 03:14 AM   #7
WhitGameR44
Rookie

its not comin out cuz ritualistic is too ****in busy with new games....

this is becomin a duke nukem forever.....how many more years we goin to wait? 5? 6?
Old 06-07-2003, 12:11 PM   #8
Catscratch

CONDITION ZERO ISNT REAL PPL! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL U! ALL THEY DID WAS MAKE NEW MODELS, SKINS, AND SOUNDS, MADE A VIDEO, AND BAM! Condition ZerO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either that or its never coming out [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-07-2003, 02:09 PM   #9
BrushBaron
Level Designer

Please find me a direct quote from someone at Ritual Entertainment saying the game would in stores by a specific date. People seem to think May for some reason when no ONE at Ritual has ever said anything specific like that. Anyone else that said otherwise (including a Ritualistic admin/moderator) cannot be quoted. They are fans just like everyone else and Ritual appreciates their support and uses the forums to communicate to other fans. But we do not tell the Ritualistic admins/moderators any inside scoop on when our games are going to be released. So if you see any of them giving you a specific release date, they are wrong.

If you feel you have been mislead it is because other fans just like yourself have mislead you. Not Ritual or Valvesoftware or Sierra.
Old 06-07-2003, 04:28 PM   #10
mFu
Experienced

I haven't seen a specific release date mentioned at Ritualistic (fan site). I would say that nobody at Ritual Entertainment (developer) even knows exactly when the game will be released. Someone might know when the game will probably be done, but the publisher will decide the official release date after the game is completed. I do remember the release target of May 2003 from many fan sites such as Ritualistic and CS-Nation, interviews with Valve, retailers, and magazines. Ritual and Valve did not meet that release target and now we're hearing that the new release target is June 2003. Regardless, everyone should know by now that a specific release date not confirmed by the publisher needs to be taken with a grain of salt.
Old 06-07-2003, 04:51 PM   #11
MadOnion
Fanatic

You made a very important distinction between release targets and official release dates.
Old 06-07-2003, 08:06 PM   #12
Kalabalana
Veteran

CZ Tidbits Apr.1.2003
Condition Zero is shaping up well and should keep the legions of fans happy. Valve recently confirmed CZ will be completed in May with Vivendi as the distributor.

New Counter-Strike Xbox Info Apr.26.2003
CSX is slated for release this fall, CZ is due out May 2003 (yes, next month...really). If you read this whole post, click here for a treat.

Well, I thought 'completed in May' or 'due out in May 2003' meant the game would be done, and starting mass production in May. Not still being tested into June. I did not take the word of any other fans on this game's release date, only what I've found on this web site. I am sorry. I've only listened to what Ritual has had to say. If I misinterpreted what Ritualistic has officially posted, it might be something many people have done. But is it my fault? I wasn't looking to be mislead, but I was. Please, be more concise and considerate of those of us who cannot infer exactly what is meant in these posts, or what completion of a game really means.
Old 06-07-2003, 08:20 PM   #13
MadOnion
Fanatic

Ritual never committed to a release date, Ritualistic and other sites spread word of the May 2003 release target as reported by gaming publications and confirmed at the time by Valve's Erik Johnson. Valve is known for making a lot of promises and delivers on most of them - eventually.
Old 06-07-2003, 07:56 PM   #14
WhitGameR44
Rookie

what i would like is a offical release date...

im sick and tired of some site sayin its comin out "in a few short weeks" and it never shows ive been waitin since this game was announce 2 yrs ago

so ritual plz WILL U GET UR HEADS OUT OF CAPTAINS PICARDS (however u spell his name) ARS AND FINSH THE DAMN GAME!!!!
Old 06-08-2003, 11:15 AM   #15
enfestid
Veteran

Why don't you guys all grow up and wait for it to be released sometime this summer? [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Closed Thread