Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 10-09-2003, 12:42 AM   #1
Vash
Experienced

Default HAHA [censored] up everything ValvE

why did they eraes all of rituals work and just make this shit i dont even know how to make a game and could make 1 better then this wow all that time i spent hyping over this for nothing big disapoinment
Vash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 12:47 AM   #2
Automator
Veteran

Default Re: HAHA [censored] up everything ValvE

this better be one big joke...scratch a couple years work for some gay objectives that, by the sound of them, probably only took a week to put together.
Automator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 12:57 AM   #3
Ice_Commando
Experienced

That's right, almost 3 years of development, spanning 4 different teams, this is what you get: high definition pack for CS, with bot matches for single player-- Way to go valve, I am over-f**king-whelmed

And where the hell are the improved models? Every screen of multiplayer for this shows the old models
Ice_Commando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 06:03 AM   #4
mFu
Experienced

We need a new hands-on preview of CZ or another update from Valve (not likely) to clear up the confusion. CS-Nation is supposed to "have a look at the new Condition Zero later this week."
mFu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 08:58 AM   #5
Waltar
Rookie

Quote:
That's right, almost 3 years of development, spanning 4 different teams, this is what you get: high definition pack for CS, with bot matches for single player-- Way to go valve, I am over-f**king-whelmed

And where the hell are the improved models? Every screen of multiplayer for this shows the old models
Not to insult the Ritual staff by any means, but what Gearbox had was lightyears ahead of what we're seeing.

Esentially valve wants us to pay $50 dollars for bot support and higher poly models. I personally cannot see how this is even considered by any company.

Honestly, the models Ritual did look fantastic, but they sure the hell ain't worth $50.
Waltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 11:42 AM   #6
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman

Well, it looks like this version of CZ that Valve is releasing won't contain much, if anything, Ritual did.
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 01:19 PM   #7
Kalabalana
Veteran

Valve isn't exactly the most reliable source on Valve information. You just don't know what you will get, we will have to wait for the release.
Kalabalana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 03:10 PM   #8
Zer0
Fanatic

I'm rather confused about this. Why would Valve pay Ritual to map single player maps and then not have a single player game mode? Wouldn't that be a complete waste of time and money?

And if this is true, would Valve consider releasing the maps for free so people could play them?
Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote