Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 10-13-2003, 07:51 PM   #1
kevin442
Fanboy

Default # of new Maps?

Do you know how many new maps are going to be featured in the Single Player Version of the game. I know there are 12 NEW MAPS made by ritual in the deleted scenes but im wondering about the Single Player Mode.

And is the Single Player Mode and the new mode they put in totally different.

Well im off to play The Getaway.

Ill be back in 2 hours
L8r G
kevin442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 07:54 PM   #2
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman
Default Re: # of new Maps?

I think there are some 18 maps. Not sure how many of them are new.
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 09:52 PM   #3
kevin442
Fanboy

And is the Single Player Mode and the new mode they put in totally different.
Old 10-13-2003, 10:16 PM   #4
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman

Yeah. The new mode is much like a CS botmatch with special objectives, whereas the single player missions (a.k.a. deleted scenes) are just that, traditional single player missions.
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 10:43 PM   #5
kevin442
Fanboy

Well hey im gonan buy the game jsut for the deleted scenes because its pretty much like rituals version cuz its their maps, weapon models and im not sure about the ct and t models if there updated or not. Ya ill buy it.
Old 10-14-2003, 06:04 AM   #6
MADac0da

The new version features a Tony hawk stile single player "campaign" which has 18 maps. All of which are either new or totally updated (not compatible with their original). I think I read somewhere that people can add their own "tiers" (as 3 maps of same difficulty are called) because the "campaign" gui is data driven.

The Deleted Scenes section will have 12 of the 20 missions Ritual made including the map specific items. I am not sure but I thought each mission is around 3 maps large and it will also have the ritual weapon models (dunno about the player models). If that is true I really hope that there will be an option to use those models in the rest of the game (campaign and online).

The multiplayer part of CZ will be the same as the free version of the mod. So CZ will also come with all the original maps.

Now that adds up to and assload of maps!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I am even going to download the CSclassics 1.1 mappack. So I will have enough maps for a while!!
MADac0da is offline   Reply With Quote