Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 11-17-2003, 10:29 PM   #1
Wolf8218
Veteran

Default RELEASE CELEBRATI0N THREAD!!!

YAAAAY!!!
IM PRETTY SURE THIS GAME IS GONNA SUCK BUT ILL BUY IT ANYWAYS CAUSE ITS COUNTERSTRIKE YAAAAAAAY!!!!!
Wolf8218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 10:49 PM   #2
Ice_Commando
Experienced

Default Re: RELEASE CELEBRATI0N THREAD!!!

Anyone want to tell me what incentive there is to buy CZ? That new review already said that the SP game was just a string of lackluster botmatches, and that's coming from biased gamespy.
Also, I wouldn't be so sure it's coming out tomorrow-- I'm just waiting for valve to spring it on us the day of the release that it's been delayed again.
Ice_Commando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 02:00 AM   #3
Automator
Veteran

Ya, I'm dissapointed, I was waiting to see what would happen on steam at mid-night tonight, but it looks like nothing will happen. I'm not sure whats going on. And Valve keeping us in the dark is frustrating as hell.
I dont know about purchasing it myself. My cs is looking good with the updated models, and i know all those exclusive maps are going to be exclusive for ten minutes. I'll probably warez a copy. Ritual and Gearbox's plans were good enough for a stand-alone game, but this seems like an addon. And i feel used since Valve gave me the bots for a while and now wants me to pay for them. Don't hate warez, I've bought countless titles after warezing them. I can't rent PC games (wait, nm, i dont want a moral disscussion).
Automator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 10:15 AM   #4
kevin442
Fanboy

have fun celebrating since its not even out yet
kevin442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 12:52 PM   #5
Kalabalana
Veteran

yeah, no point celebrating when the game isn't out, and I had already decided before that I won't be buying the game. MAYBE I will if I need a cd key, but otherwise I won't, so I prob won't
Kalabalana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 02:49 PM   #6
MultiVaC
Regular

Hahaha... this is so sad it's funny... botmatch... delayed after going gold... lol. Man has Valve screwed this one up.
MultiVaC is offline   Reply With Quote