Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 05-08-2004, 08:29 PM   #1
Kudos

Default \"Kudos\" to CZ-developers from Ritual

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I think you guys did a great job, missions are super, models are great,... and that all with the old HL-engine.

When I played Ritual's CZ, it just felt like CZ, it was everything I expected of CZ since the beginning of it and not like some faked on-line CS.

Ritual's version of CZ is many times better than the one from TR, the only thing that they have got better is the bot's AI.

Now more from your guys’ version!
This is actually a game with humor in it too. Like the credits are really funny at times, and when guards talk to each other. I even passed an apartment or something, Hankagai-mission if I'm right, where someone was playing CS and accusing someone of being a cheater, and many more things. Than in the CT Training Facility, the big CS-sign on the ground when you enter the building, like if it was the FBI or the CIA, all those details make the game.

Some suggestions: Update the world map, I have the feeling that some text is missing here (on buttons,...) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] and I want to be able to walk more freely in the CT Training Facility (I don't know why [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img], maybe if you make some cool things in there).

And I also got the idea you got your inspiration for the missions from some movies.
First mission (Recoil) has a Black Hawk Dawn and Behind Enemy Lines feeling. Than we have the thing with the US Embassy, it has a little of Rules of Engagement in it, not much but enough [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].
Am I right, and which other map-movie-relations are there?

This was it, and I hope to see extra missions and other stuff for Ritual's CZ soon.
Kudos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 08:31 PM   #2
Kudos

Default Re: \"Kudos\" to CZ-developers from Ritual

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.ritualistic.com//forums/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1084062669Kudos">

Ritual's Condition Zero. Yes or No.
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Yes. It's the best.
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Yes. It's okay.
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />No. I don't like it.
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />No. OMG It sucks.
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>
Kudos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 02:53 AM   #3
kanaeda
Veteran

Default Re: \"Kudos\" to CZ-developers from Ritual

Thanks, man. I personally appreciate the overall response to the missions, as I'm sure the rest of the team does.
kanaeda is offline   Reply With Quote